Is Osama Bin Laden and Saddam Hussain Live or Dead?

Who is alive and who is dead?

• Saddam Hussain and Osama Bin laden both are Alive

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Saddam Hussain and Osama Bin laden both are dead

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Saddam Hussain is alive but Osama Bin laden is dead

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saddam Hussain is dead but Osama Bin laden is alive

Votes: 26 83.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mediator

Technomancer
Then please read ur documentaries again. I dunno wat u r trying to say by "not that weak". Neways even then they cud have just used nuclear bombs with small potential that cud have just destroyed the military bases instead of the whole cities. Its a fact that has been seen again n again that US just wants to show its military supremacy at regular intervals defying any international body like UN and wants others to follow the norms! They r nuthing but hypocrites!

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death
aliasghark said:
yamaraj, do you consider saddam and osama innocent?
They're not innocent, but then who is? Is America innocent? Is Britain? What about Japan? Until Osama fought against communist USSR in Afghanistan, he was kind of a hero among CIA officials in that region. They provided all kinds of support to him, including money and weapons. By the time USSR pulled out of Afghanistan, Osama has outlived his usefulness. He was now considered evil and terrorist. Remember, "One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter".

The irony is that terrorism has always been USA's secret weapon in their game of balance of power. They have supported terrorists anywhere and everywhere. By supporting Pakistan on the Kashmir issue, they even supported terrorism in India for a long time.

Same goes for Saddam. USA provided all kinds of weapons - including chemical and biological, in the war against Iran. Saddam was a sponsored terrorist in the region. But as he grew bold, and attacked Kuwait, he was suddenly an "evil regime" and supporter of all terrorism in the World. He was executed without a fair trial in the Internation Court. Why? Because he knew a lot of things that could embarass USA. He was certainly not executed for his crimes, but to save the face of USA. Likewise, Osama is only a scapegoat in the dirty game of 9/11.

aliasghark

who? what?
excellent post Yamaraj. i agree with most of it.

but
1. the court i think was iraqi, not international.
2. you say he was executed without a fair trial. do you think the final ruling of the court would have been different had there been a fair trial?

i don't know how japan is guilty (heck it doesn't even have a proper military) but yes, usa and uk are definitely not innocent.

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death
aliasghark said:
excellent post Yamaraj. i agree with most of it.

but
1. the court i think was iraqi, not international.
2. you say he was executed without a fair trial. do you think the final ruling of the court would have been different had there been a fair trial?

i don't know how japan is guilty (heck it doesn't even have a proper military) but yes, usa and uk are definitely not innocent.
1. Yes, and that's my point.
2. I do. Saddam wasn't tried like Milosevic in the International Court because of the USA. They couldn't afford to let him speak of his relations with USA and their businesses in the Middle East.
3. I consider Japan guilty of Nanking massacre in China. But they paid for it in 1945. USA has to repent still.

aliasghark

who? what?
1. i haven't completely understood your point. elaborate please?
2. what do you think would have been the final ruling of the court for saddam, had there been a fair trial? (tamam sabuto aur gavaho ko madhya nazar rakhte hue, ye adalat is faisle pe pahunchi hai ke saddam nirdosh hai, un ko ba izzat bari kia jata hai? :eek: )
3. i see where you're going. lets bomb 'em! :))

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death
1. You confused this - "He was executed without a fair trial in the Internation Court.", with this - "He was executed without a fair trial in the Internation Court." The very fact that he was tried in an Iraqi kangaroo court shows that USA was bent on hanging him without a fair trial.

2. I don't think he would've been set free. But he should've been given a chance to defend himself and also a fair trial would've brought some heat to the US government too.

3. If only I had a few bombers ready to take off!

T

thunderbird.117

Yamaraj said:
1. Yes, and that's my point.
2. I do. Saddam wasn't tried like Milosevic in the International Court because of the USA. They couldn't afford to let him speak of his relations with USA and their businesses in the Middle East.
3. I consider Japan guilty of Nanking massacre in China. But they paid for it in 1945. USA has to repent still.

They will and among them is all nations. :)

ssdivisiongermany1933

Still in war with allies
Osama too might be dead , long time , No audio tapes , no video tapes

RIP to osama ,but Osama did right right to teach Americans a good lesson ,

Americans deserves 9/11 and more

T

thunderbird.117

ssdivisiongermany1933 said:
Osama too might be dead , long time , No audio tapes , no video tapes

RIP to osama ,but Osama did right right to teach Americans a good lesson ,

Americans deserves 9/11 and more

So does india.

T

thunderbird.117

aliasghark said:
lets create a few 110-storey buildings first, then talk about bringing them down :p

There is utility building in bangalore. Which i think hardly anyone in there exist after they got scared when they heard about sept 11th. A helicopter is enough to destroy the building.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom