Is Osama Bin Laden and Saddam Hussain Live or Dead?

Who is alive and who is dead?

• Saddam Hussain and Osama Bin laden both are Alive

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Saddam Hussain and Osama Bin laden both are dead

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Saddam Hussain is alive but Osama Bin laden is dead

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saddam Hussain is dead but Osama Bin laden is alive

Votes: 26 83.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ankur Mittal

Journeyman
Hey guys I would like to ask all of the members to give their views that what they think about Osama Bin Laden and Saddam Haussain that whether they are alive or dead? I know that most of us have seen the death of Saddam Hussain on Television but few days after hanging him the AajTak reported that the person who was hanged was not Saddam Hussain but his duplicate.So all of you should give your views.This would be surely a nice topic to debate about.

prasad_den

Padawan
Saddam is physically dead... but he'll live for many years to come - until the US comes out of IRaq, to be exact..!! Osama is very much alive... :D

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death
They better be dead. For if they're not, they'll be repeatedly executed for the crimes they never committed.

shantanu

Technomancer
look buddy !!! i dont say anything about OSAMA but SADDAM is liked that guy... he was a powerfull leader and AMERICA didnt had any right to do what they did....

my sympathy is with him... and i dont go on what saddam did by executing people... (my own thoughts) nothing personal...

bugmenot

Broken In
he managed the country....
or the neighouring countries wudhav eaten up IRAQ...
he was a good leader...
me too with him....

Ganeshkumar

Padawan
What will US do keeping Sadam alive???

I think they would have executed....

n No idea on Osama...

Last edited:

aj27july

Journeyman
osama is alive as it has not been proved that he is dead. but the video shown on tv makes me think that saddam is dead.

VD17

Journeyman
I personally have my reservations about mr. bin laden being alive. There has been lot of speculation that he is dead.. but, if he really wasnt, why wouldnt he come up on the camera and show his sadistic face to bush and co.? that'd screw bush's nights for a while... or burn a couple million more gallons of fuel, tons of bombings and billion rounds of ammo, in air and ground raids...

nix

@yamraj: what crimes have they not comitted? its not about saddam, but when it comes to osama...there should be no doubt in anybody's mind...he's a religious fanatic who wants the whole world to convert to islam...

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death
nix said:
@yamraj: what crimes have they not comitted? its not about saddam, but when it comes to osama...there should be no doubt in anybody's mind...he's a religious fanatic who wants the whole world to convert to islam...
Saddam - USA supported him against Iran in the Iraq-Iran war. They even supplied the chemical and biological weapons to be used against Iranians, Kurds and others. USA gave the green signal to Saddam, when he asked for support for his attack on Kuwait. But then suddenly, USA changed its stance and attacked Iraq. It's all about regional politics and balance of power. As long as Saddam was playing a puppet in their hands, he was their boy. We all know what followed next, when he refused to do so later.

Osama - All we(most of us) know about him and his "Al Qaeda" is through American media - the likes of CNN. According to some independent experts, there was never a terrorist group named Al Qaeda. CIA invented this name, just as they forged countless insuegent groups against Cuba, Iran and some African countries. Osama was only a scapegoat. He never had that kind of money, technical expertise and willingless to attack USA on their ground.

There is a lot more to the reality than we know of. There are many "inside jobs" ongoing in both Afghanistan and Iraq that are blamed on Al Qaeda and Iran respectively. There is no such thing as the "War on Terror". It's about as fake as silicon b**bs.

Many won't [like to] believe that attack on our Parliament (and the IA plane hijacking) could also have been fabricated. Just as the Patriot law was being cleared in US congress easily, after the 9/11, our great politicians were keeping a keen eye on the happenings. Soon , the Paliament was attacked and POTA was modelled after the Patriot in USA. Unfortunately, we never had the balls to attack Pakistan like USA did with Afghanistan and later - Iraq.

nix

Yamaraj said:
Osama - All we(most of us) know about him and his "Al Qaeda" is through American media - the likes of CNN. According to some independent experts, there was never a terrorist group named Al Qaeda. CIA invented this name, just as they forged countless insuegent groups against Cuba, Iran and some African countries. Osama was only a scapegoat. He never had that kind of money, technical expertise and willingless to attack USA on their ground.
ok i kinda agree w/ the saddam part. but why would they make him(osama) a scapegoat? osama was known to be a terrorist even before 9/11 and had direct or indirect involvement in many other bombings...
and dont tell me the war on terror isnt working..its so much more difficult for terrorists to attack now than then[before 9/11]. dude, if 9/11 was fabricated, why would he accept responsibility on video?

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death
nix said:
ok i kinda agree w/ the saddam part. but why would they make him(osama) a scapegoat? osama was known to be a terrorist even before 9/11 and had direct or indirect involvement in many other bombings...
and dont tell me the war on terror isnt working..its so much more difficult for terrorists to attack now than then[before 9/11]. dude, if 9/11 was fabricated, why would he accept responsibility on video?
Osama is also known to have had connections with the Bush family, and with many of the US administration and businessmen. Why should we be so selective about the facts, only because a certain faction wants us to? Don't forget that he wasn't a "terrorist" all those years of his fighting against the Soviets. As for the videos, we can never be sure if he was forced into accepting or was coerced due to mutual understanding and shared benefits between the parties. Also, Osama was never a terrorist or a terrorist leader himself. He only provided resources and help to those who wanted to fight against the Soviets. His feud with the peers is only a small part of the propaganda that helped US establish their military bases in Afghanistan and Iraq - to counterbalance the growing powers in Asia and the Russia.

mediator

Technomancer
Yea, Osama isn't a terrorist even after his threats to so many nations and his video footages telling the whole stories , the attack on parliament was faked up like some work of a military dictator in this democratic country and may be the killings of soo many Indians in Kashmir, serial bombings in Mumbai,srinagar,delhi etc is also unreal or faked up. May be we really need to know the "inside story"!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom