Is my pc infected?

Theodre

In the zone
Am switching to avast in my ubuntu 12.04 LTS :) Trusted this brand since it's 4.7 version (I think) And then it was really a bulky thing but loved it's Detections!! In ma desktop, i didn't install any anti-virus for 6-months!! Then i installed this avast 4.7 and it detected more than 3000 through boot time scan!! Many trojans and virus and malwares as i was a pirate who didn't know i was!! :D this was between 2006 - 2008!! (i don't really remember ;) ) I didn't know many things and was having fun with xp :stirpot: !! I will post ma review on the avast 4 workstation (linux version) in the anti-virus suggestion thread :)

Before the AVG free anti-virus was the best. But now the most downloaded software is AVAST!! (according to cnet.com) Cnet.com :cool:

Good to be one of the early adopters of this great software :)

tkin

Back to school!!
V4? Windows version is 7 now, and its no longer bulky, its fast, consumes little resource and also very professional looking, the interface snaps on when clicked, in an instant.

PS: The lead by avast on Cnet over the second most downloaded, over 230,000, that's about 23% :D :D
Windows PC software downloads and reviews from CNET Download.com

Theodre

In the zone
Dude it's not the version :duh2: :) but avast4workstation (4 means for) :)

But it does have an outdated interface :yuck: and they use the old avast icon!! :chinscratch:

I think it's really in the 4th version :unsure:

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!
Dude it's not the version :duh2: :) but avast4workstation (4 means for) :)

But it does have an outdated interface :yuck: and they use the old avast icon!! :chinscratch:

I think it's really in the 4th version :unsure:

The tray icon is same but the desktop one has changed...

Am switching to avast in my ubuntu 12.04 LTS :) Trusted this brand since it's 4.7 version (I think) And then it was really a bulky thing but loved it's Detections!! In ma desktop, i didn't install any anti-virus for 6-months!! Then i installed this avast 4.7 and it detected more than 3000 through boot time scan!! Many trojans and virus and malwares as i was a pirate who didn't know i was!! :D this was between 2006 - 2008!! (i don't really remember ;) ) I didn't know many things and was having fun with xp :stirpot: !! I will post ma review on the avast 4 workstation (linux version) in the anti-virus suggestion thread :)

Before the AVG free anti-virus was the best. But now the most downloaded software is AVAST!! (according to cnet.com) Cnet.com :cool:

Good to be one of the early adopters of this great software :)

Use Norton and you'l understand what is bulky...:D

Theodre

In the zone
But what can i say, i like it :D :D

Let's not go off topic :)

But saying the avast4worskstation have the database of 2009!! :shock: And now it's showing an error "An Error occured in Avast! engine : Invalid arguement" !!

So much for the review plan :p

spyin

Right off the assembly line
To check that your system is infected with virus. Many antivirus software are available free of cost. Avast antivirus, which i personally used.

Top Bottom