is lenovo g580 a nice product???

kabir045ait

Right off the assembly line
hey guys , i m looking for a core-i5(3rd gen) laptop under 40k. After going through different sites, i decided to go for lenovo g580. But i m not sure about it's build quality, heating issues(if any) & post sales-services of lenovo(as this is my first time with lenovo).

So can u guys provide some valuable info about these issues or suggest some other laptop(if lenovo g580 is not that good) within same price basket(with core-i5 ofcourse).:)

vkl

Cyborg Agent
@ vishal12
I have a g580.It is used for more than 16 hours a day.I have not noticed any heating issue.The build quality is good.
The thing is at around 32-33k it comes with i5 3rd gen,usb3.0 ports and 4GB ram which no other laptop comes with as of now.

There is nothing like a graphic card can be added to it.Adding a graphic card even to an alienware requires compatible heatsinks and modifications.Moreover mobile graphic cards are not available in India.

As always only 2 things should concern us
1.The specs and build quality of the product
2.Service in your region.

The brand doesn't matter,the product does.

Last edited:
OP
K

kabir045ait

Right off the assembly line
thank u all for ur valuable suggestions. i was looking for someone who is using the product g580 & hence thank u very much vkl for sharing ur views.

Top Bottom