General Query Is ITDEPOT.COM a reliable site ?

rajesh00

Journeyman
I have seen so many items with no warranty and some with warranty. Are they selling new items or used ones ?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
It a reliable website. I haven't ordered anything from them but I did order from smcinternational and primeabgb. This website is in the same league.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
I havent checked about warranty, i dont see why they wont honor warranty.. if the product came defective, then you can directly send them back to get a replacement, just contact them by phone.. otherwise go to the respective service center.. in my case, deepcool tesseract, overclockerzone handles deepcool RMA and if I have some problem, i am to contact them

OP
rajesh00

rajesh00

Journeyman
It a reliable website. I haven't ordered anything from them but I did order from smcinternational and primeabgb. This website is in the same league.

Ok.

Who handles RMA and all ? So many brand service centers are not available in many places/

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Ok.

Who handles RMA and all ? So many brand service centers are not available in many places/

You will have to contract brand offices directly unless you get an item which is dead on arrival via post. Then you can ask the store for a replacement. Just check their policy on website.

OP
rajesh00

rajesh00

Journeyman
I havent checked about warranty, i dont see why they wont honor warranty.. if the product came defective, then you can directly send them back to get a replacement, just contact them by phone.. otherwise go to the respective service center.. in my case, deepcool tesseract, overclockerzone handles deepcool RMA and if I have some problem, i am to contact them

I have ordered Deepcool tesseract from amazon yesterday.If anything goes wrong do i need to contact overclockerzone or amazon ? I dont see Deepcool service centers in hyderabad.Tried searching google but none found ?

Between how is cabby? Is there enough place to hook CPU cooler and top mounted fan ? Coz i'm planning to get these.

- - - Updated - - -

what product are you buying ?

Probably GPU.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I have ordered Deepcool tesseract from amazon yesterday.If anything goes wrong do i need to contact overclockerzone or amazon ? I dont see Deepcool service centers in hyderabad.Tried searching google but none found ?

Between how is cabby? Is there enough place to hook CPU cooler and top mounted fan ? Coz i'm planning to get these.

You can use Corsair H60/H80 with the rear end fan but cannot use with the top end fans regarding Deepcool Tesseract SW.Ok.

OP
rajesh00

rajesh00

Journeyman
You will have to contract brand offices directly unless you get an item which is dead on arrival via post. Then you can ask the store for a replacement. Just check their policy on website.

Okay !

- - - Updated - - -

You can use Corsair H60/H80 with the rear end fan but cannot use with the top end fans regarding Deepcool Tesseract SW.Ok.

Well,Not the Liquid cooling. Just a low end cooler like deepcool gammax or Tx 3 to reduce some temp while gaming. You know South is always hot and with no AC,its hard to maintain low temp.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Okay !
- - - Updated - - -
Well,Not the Liquid cooling. Just a low end cooler like deepcool gammax or Tx 3 to reduce some temp while gaming. You know South is always hot and with no AC,its hard to maintain low temp.
OK then you can use TX3 EVO alright with Tesseract SW. No Problem.

OP
rajesh00

rajesh00

Journeyman
OK then you can use TX3 EVO alright with Tesseract SW. No Problem.

What i meant is If we use TX3 which is huge in size,the lowest size with 2 pipes is Deepcool Gamax 200 then will there be enough space to use case fan on top

OP
rajesh00

rajesh00

Journeyman
Deepcool Gamax 200 isnt a that big cpu cooler, i think it will still have enough space for top mounted 120MM fans

Ok. ITdepot is in chennai.so i can expect faster delivery.

Between how air flow happens in these coolers,In or Out ? If its 'In' wouldn't top mounted fans effect the airflow coming from front fans as they through air out.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
if that is the case, you can always flip the fans and make your top "in" and the side fans "out".. but that isnt recommended.. When you recieve the cabinet, make sure you attach a fan to the front.. in the HDD bay, it has kept my HDD quite cool, pulling out the front cover will be a pain though

OP
rajesh00

rajesh00

Journeyman
if that is the case, you can always flip the fans and make your top "in" and the side fans "out".. but that isnt recommended.. When you recieve the cabinet, make sure you attach a fan to the front.. in the HDD bay, it has kept my HDD quite cool, pulling out the front cover will be a pain though

how air flow happens in these coolers,In or Out ? I meant the CPU cooler here.Do they suck air to cool sinks or out to through heat away ?

Flash

Lost in speed
In their site, they had a live chat option before. Not sure whether it's there now or not. Why don't you try that for your queries?

Top Bottom