is it worth buying N70???

Status
Not open for further replies.

devilzdad

Broken In
Why there is not much discussion on N70M in this forum ?? In this entire forum i found only three or four threads in which there is little discussion about N70.... guys plz give ur opinion abt N70M?? I heard dat it takes hell lot of time to open applications .......and also temme should i go for N70 or N70M since i am not such a gr8 fan of music......is there any diff b\w them??? I wanna buy this phone during this festival..... :confused:

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
yeah its good but crappy OS. :D if you can open your eyes and have a look at SE's walkman phones you will get really awesome phone for that price, . . . :)

ECE0105

In the zone
^ Not really, but devilzdad says that he is not really into Music... So, Symbian or non-symbian does not really matter.
If u are fine with Symbian phones, go for the N-70, but yes, it is a little slow, but it has a lot of applications bundled and has a good battery life as well.

NucleusKore

TheSaint
Do SE phones give you the same level of customisation as Nokia? I've used Motorola and Samsung, and come back to Nokia. Customisation as in availability of good freeware third party applications, not just themes and wallpapers but a software to design your own themes?

Last edited:

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
SE gives a little bit of customization (the apps are limited and there are not as many freewares) as S60. This customization is offered in their UIQ phones.

Go for any S60v3 phones. Roundabout your budget would be 5700. Its a nice phone. N70 is S60v2. Its and old OS, S60v3 is much better.

desai_amogh

In the zone
SE gives u lot of customisation options .. only thing u need to be lil geeky with cellphone .. & start using FAR Manager .. he he he :D:D:D:D

NucleusKore

TheSaint
desai_amogh said:
SE gives u lot of customisation options .. only thing u need to be lil geeky with cellphone .. & start using FAR Manager .. he he he :D:D:D:D

What about freeware third party applications

OP
devilzdad

devilzdad

Broken In
Thank U very much guys for ur opinions....... but i'm still confused :confused: ....i will think for another three to four days

mandar5

Youngling
hey dude if u planning to buy n70m plz spare 1k rupees for decent earfones coz those bundled with it sucks n doesnt stick in ur ears,currently using my moms w300i hpm70 earfones connected by 3.5mm jack adaptor.;) blokes in college call me james bond for this silly trick ;) hehehe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom