Is it wise to do Mtech after MCA

SahilAr

In the zone
I am currently pursuing BCA(2nd year)
As i am very concerned about my future,i want to know is it good to spend two more years in Mtech after MCA?
What are the benefits of pursuing it?
Are there any dis-advantages of pursuing Mtech after MCA?If yes,please mention.

AcceleratorX

Youngling
Probably isn't worth it if you get a decent placement in MCA itself. It does have its advantages but you have to decide if it's actually worth spending two more years in college.

krazylearner

poor little me
As i am very concerned about my future,i want to know is it good to spend two more years in Mtech after MCA?

This is crazy. who told you to do this ?
earning degrees doesn't mean you will get preference over others.

MTECH guys are usually known for research work and lots of theory and everybody knows research barely happens in india.

do mca at your best .There are good chances of making career then by doing mtech.

shashankm

I reign hell..
Come on, M.Tech isn't aimed for research fellas. I know many M.Tech guys who were almost on the brink of rejection by IT companies, citing 'over qualified' as reason, they somehow managed to save their asses and now are employed same where B.tech guys are even at same package. M.Tech is a reputed degree to hold provided you know how to exploit it well. Want to go in professor ship, NET, GATE crap..go for it!
Want a job, get yourself rolling out in the market and see who happens to like you!

comrade

foreign return(0)
If you do not want to get into educational or research then stay away from mtech.
I did find too difficult to enter into IT when i was a mtech fresher finally ended up with hiding my mtech to get my first job.

Top Bottom