Is it the right time to buy an Xbox 360??

Status
Not open for further replies.

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
^^^...totally upto u....

U can buy it...if ur hands are itching for a 360...coz india will always get shitty consoles from them...OR..u could go the grey market way..maybe they can find one...but i doubt u will find a PAL....99% NTSC...... so think...

Or u could buy the PS3 or Wii.....both are really good ones.....

hmmm...so wats this man

*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xbox_360_technical_problems

they call it Red Ring of Death :D

U serious????

I know this from 3 months of 360 release...

i thght u were being sarcastic ..

Last edited:

maskorama

MeSSiaH
sorry for driftin off topic a litl bit but culd u help me out too
i m also thnkn of buyin a 360 but gonna get it from usa
whr can i get i get it moodded in delhi and wat r da chances of it RRODing and wuldnt da warranty be void after tht?? :-?

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
^^^.......

1.Dont buy from USA if u need warranty....and especially if u mod it...
2.You can do it urself....

OP
A

abhijeet_ghosh

Journeyman
Thanks guys for all your inputs. I have finally decided to go ahead and buy the Xbox 360 Pro System. Am gonna go today in the evening. Just can't resist anymore. Would've bought the PS3, but it doesn't have the games I wanna play and the Wii isn't my type of console.

Just a few last queries...
1) How do I connect my 360 to my regular CRT monitor? I know there is a VGA cable for the 360, but it has a male connector at its end. So I've got two male connectors (one of the monitor and the 2nd of the 360 VGA cable) and no way to connect the two.

2) Is there a connector available which can connect the two cables? If yes, what is it called and where can I get it in Delhi?

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
^^^....

Dont worry the connector comes bundled IF u buy the orginal ms one for 1650......

OP
A

abhijeet_ghosh

Journeyman
Hey thanks a lot fellas. You've answered a lot of my queries. Now I can buy the console without any worries.

I'll finally get the console today. Buying it from The Mobile Store here in Delhi (the Pitampura one). They are selling it for Rs. 24990, while the other places (including Planet M and Croma) I checked have it for Rs. 27750. So getting a nice discount. [:)]

So fellow 360 players, look out for me on Xbox live. My gamertag is H3llzCrusader.

OP
A

abhijeet_ghosh

Journeyman
Got an Xbox 360

Hey All,

I just bought the Xbox 360 Pro System today... yay!!! Finally, got it from Croma. Had to visit three places before that looking for it.The system seems to be in short supply every where.

So, I turned it on and played a little game of Halo 3. Simply blown away by the look of it. Also bought Bioshock and Gears of War (haven't played them yet). Will post a review in a few days.

Fellow Xbox Gamers, my gamertag is H3llzCru5ad3r. feel free to add me.

Ok, off to gaming now.

healerstorm

Right off the assembly line
hi abhijeet,
how much did the xbox cost you..? even i'm looking forward to buy one..can give me some suggestions for stores in delhi.

also let me know how did you connect your speakers to your xbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom