Is it possible to send messeges to Seeders in uTorrent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

go4saket

Hi Guys!

I am using uTorrent to doenload a few files (videos) adn unfortunately am stuck in 99.9%. Is there a way to send messeges to the seeders/peers, so that I can beg them to seed for some more time.

Chao...

meghraj

Broken In
I am using Utorrent from 9 to 10 months but I don't think this is possible.....
to sent message to them because they are on different IPs and in utorrent only IP address is visible...........!!!!;)

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Since you say you're stuck at some percentage, it'd mean there are no seeders. How would you message a seeder when there aren't any? :-\

And 95%+ hangs are too common, generally due to a common missing piece between peers. Those torrents are of no use at all ..

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
if u r downloading video files u can easily play those files using Gom player without any problem.....or use BS player

Pragadheesh

In the zone
even i had a similar situation few times... but wid the help of vlc u can be able to see almost the full video except the last few mins...

ArZuNeOs

In the zone
go4saket

Just use winrar & Click on Extract
in the nxt window select "Keep Broken Files" in the bottom left corner

& SAVE SETTINGS

& it should extract it

slugger

Banned
Pragadheesh said:
even i had a similar situation few times... but wid the help of vlc u can be able to see almost the full video except the last few mins...

FYI d data downloaded thru d bittorrent is not transferred in sequential order.

it is downloaded in order of availablity of file parts

so u may have downloaded 99.999999999% of the file and still miss the startin portion of d file

Hackattack

Multicore Mutant
Thread starter, you should have read the comments before downloading the file, mostly those which are archived like rar, zip, iso, daa etc etc.. because these file are sometimes found to be fake, dummy files yeah you heard it right fake dummy files.

And some rar files are password protected with no password given. LOL.

I always read others comment before downloading torrents.

Recently torrentspy comments are disabled, now slowly moving to mininova. :(

slugger

Banned
OFFTOPIC

@hackattack

d non-availability of seeders has got nothing to do with the fact that d file is a dummy file

even legit but rare torrents can face d same problems

and just bcos dey r being distributed as an *.rar or *.zip or *.iso does not mean dat it ihas to be a dummy file

linux distros are made avalable as *.iso files
so du dat mean dey r fake or dummy files

ur post tho factually correct is totally offtopic and does nothing to solve our thread starters problem

Hackattack

Multicore Mutant
I already said the author to read comments before downloading, which in 1st place would have saved his precious time.

Most of the times those are fake ones, not always.

Btw what torrent are you downloading. I might help.

Bitcomet has a chating option i think(not sure tho).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom