Is it cheating???

Status
Not open for further replies.

chicha

High without substance...
Suppoes one imagine that your Gf or your wife have split personality and they do not know about that.

will it be cheating if you love the other part of her?

i was half asleep when this crossed my mind.
what do you have to say?

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Man, damn tough question !!!!

Tell me some thing, chicha, I suppose the poerson u are refering to is A and her slipt personality is B,

u love that B a part !!!

Now, if when the person is influsnced by the A part and active with A part gets in to a trouble... will u hold u r self just like would have done to a stranger or u would jump in to the arena to help her out of the trouble ??

the answer which pops into ur mind I suppose I will solve ur proble !!!

OP
chicha

chicha

:). oh my god are you guys thinking that its related to me? :).
No its just a imagination.

~Lil JinX~

*Basket Case*
Then you should ask yourself a serious question.

If the only thing you like about her is her "personality", then do you really "love" her in the true sense of the word? If you don't, it is cheating imo.

PS, just cos I said "you", it doesn't mean I mean YOU. Its cos I had no other scapegoat XD

chinmay

Journeyman
Jesus Freaking Christ! Your imagination really wanders in the wilds. Doesn't it?

This is only an imagination. I see lots of things which are not actually there(hallucinations) with the help of chemicals not to be mentioned here :p . If I put those instances in a public forum I would have lost it by now. People who know me must've understood. LOL.

Regarding your question I have never met a girl with Multiple Personality Disorder. If I did I'll stay away from her or suggest her a medical assistance.

Learn to keep it to yourself. LOL.

OP
chicha

chicha

ok when i ment "love" it meas to the core not just the S*x part.

and as for my imagination it does not know any boundries. :) can not share all that here on this forum.
and i think that imaginataion should not tamed.
what do you have to say to that?

oh and any one here has ever been to a physologist? or any one you know..

i want to visit one to see if it is as they show in english movies. :)

Split Personality - A Myth or a Reality?
*ezinearticles.com/?Split-Personality---A-Myth-or-a-Reality?&id=45153
hope it will be helpful....

gsoul2soul

WOW... are you?
If the other personality is "Angelina Jolie"... chalega

But what if it's "Rakhee Sawant"... he he he :D

Muje yaha pe Smooch kiya... help help :D

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
This could be real, Split personality is a psychological disorder & proven by medical science.

I will say its cheating. One of the split personality knows about the others, so they both know who I m, yet if they do this I will try to get her some medical treatment first, if not ...Divorce :D

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
abey ek k saath ek free .... u will have 2 gfs or 2 wives :lol: :lol:

ek k saath pyaar ho gaya toh dusre k saath karlena ... as it is theres nothing free mil raha hai toh lele :lol:

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
1 rough the other soft and tender :D woah what a thought :D .... aur woh bhi raat k ek baje :D

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
^^^ gr8 minds never rest. Take a look at the concept Ui I made, few posts below this post. Too bad it will not work with iPhone :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom