Is Inno3d a Good brand to pick GPU?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
H

hari.tensei

Broken In
That 1% performance on ryzen 3600 is forcing me to get it. Thinking about buying 3600. I will skip the CPU cooler for now and will use the stock one.(Ryzen have pretty high temp with stock cooler,hopefully new stealth perform well).
Hopefully, there will be stable bios update for MSI B450 Tomahawk.

Bought the Corsair TX650M for 5850/- on prime day sale instead of CX 550W. It comes with 7 years warranty,will be helpful in case I upgrade GPU from 1660 ti to something powerful in future.

Randy_Marsh

Youngling
I have used graphics cards of various manufacturers (XFX, Palit, Zotac, Galax, Asus) and none of them ever died on me. So I don't particularly look for extended warranty. I have a Palit 9800GT which is approx. 9-10 years old now and still going strong. Donated my 12-13 years old XFX 6200 GT to a friend which is working perfectly fine in his windows xp machine. I myself use Asus 1060GTX strix right now and I lost its original bill just after 2 months of purchase. lol

If I were you, I would definitely have gone for Inno3d rtx 2060 instead of anything else. Just my two cents.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
They don't make pc components nowadays same way as old times(laptops are the best example of this,a 2010 dell model overall build quality beats many 40-50k models currently available). My friend got a sapphire 7770 card that died just after 3 years warranty was over(granted he used it a lot but still). So having extra warranty+good brand name(this is also important because what good is extra warranty if there are no service centres nearby & only available service centre takes months for rma) is always desired & zotac fits this just fine.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have used graphics cards of various manufacturers (XFX, Palit, Zotac, Galax, Asus) and none of them ever died on me. So I don't particularly look for extended warranty. I have a Palit 9800GT which is approx. 9-10 years old now and still going strong. Donated my 12-13 years old XFX 6200 GT to a friend which is working perfectly fine in his windows xp machine. I myself use Asus 1060GTX strix right now and I lost its original bill just after 2 months of purchase. lol

If I were you, I would definitely have gone for Inno3d rtx 2060 instead of anything else. Just my two cents.

Your luck with gpus is very good .

icebags

Technomancer

all of my gfx cards died on me after 4-5 years. gone. kaput. the end.

My MSI Radeon R7 250x is still going strong after nearly 7 years of use (gave it to a cyber cafe)
My current Zotac GTX 1050ti will is 3 years old
Planning to buy RTX 2070. Warranty is not an issue for me. I am just afraif of overheating. Therefore, i have never overclocked my CPUs or GPUs

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
My MSI Radeon R7 250x is still going strong after nearly 7 years of use (gave it to a cyber cafe)
My current Zotac GTX 1050ti will is 3 years old
Planning to buy RTX 2070. Warranty is not an issue for me. I am just afraif of overheating. Therefore, i have never overclocked my CPUs or GPUs
Wait for RTX 3000 series. What's the resolution, settings and framerates you want to play at?

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
What exactly happened to them? Their RMA system used to be decent ~10 years ago though.
A lot, just search msi in /r/rIndianGaming to see full horror stories of MSI rma. One member here in Gujarat msi centre & another one on reddit in Delhi msi centre faced this exact same issue,msi service centre guy bend their processor pins.On top of that,the guy from Gujarat(& a member here) was actually sent to gigabyte service centre by the msi service centre guy to fix his bent processor pins :lol:
*geek.digit.in/community/threads/need-help-in-building-my-first-ever-gaming-pc.206501/post-2371929

Wait for RTX 3000 series. What's the resolution, settings and framerates you want to play at?
1080p High settings.
RTX 3000 series will come so late and it will be overpriced for at least 1 more year. Luke from LMG guess-timates Novemeber to be the release date for the 3080 and 3070 releases.
When will its mid-high end cards release? The 3080 and 3070 will be very expensive for sure
Or is it worth the wait? I want a new GPU before Cyberpunk 2077 is out

Last edited:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
A lot, just search msi in /r/rIndianGaming to see full horror stories of MSI rma. One member here in Gujarat msi centre & another one on reddit in Delhi msi centre faced this exact same issue,msi service centre guy bend their processor pins.On top of that,the guy from Gujarat(& a member here) was actually sent to gigabyte service centre by the msi service centre guy to fix his bent processor pins :lol:
*geek.digit.in/community/threads/need-help-in-building-my-first-ever-gaming-pc.206501/post-2371929
That's funny.

I only remember the horror stories bestowed by a guy named Shambhu who worked for Rashi Peripherals (Asus' RMA provider back in the day).

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
That's funny.

I only remember the horror stories bestowed by a guy named Shambhu who worked for Rashi Peripherals (Asus' RMA provider back in the day).
Yeah but it seems things are changing now.
*geek.digit.in/community/threads/msi-mobo-rma.208354/
Looks like from now on the most important factor in terms of a brand rma service quality is their official rep's presence & posts on reddit.

I saw Inno3d rtx 2060 is 27k online while all other brands are at 30k starting.
So does the brand Inno3d makes quality GPU, and easy n good after sale service?

I planned to get MSI 1660 ti gaming x which is 25k but with just 2k more I thought Inno3d 2060 should probably a good deal as it delivers 10+ fps more than 1660 ti. My only concern is quality, after sale service. I'm from Hyderabad.
Hello, just curious. Where are you getting 1660ti in stock? Even I want to purchase that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom