is GNIIT beneficial not??

kool

Cyborg Agent
is GNIIT beneficial or not??

Guys, after spending 2 year in B.Tech i left coz i failed in exam. :-( Now i joined BBA Distance learning course from Sikkim Manipal University (SMU) this year. And also i've joined GNIIT course in which 2 year study & 1 year training, they told GNIIT is also beneficial for management student. Friends, plz tell me is GNIIT beneficial for me or not???? coz now i'm management student. I joined GNIIT because i love study about computers and programming. But cant repeat Btech, so dont sugges me to go back to repeat, now i'm totally in BBA program, but want to know that how GNIIT can shape my career???

I'm really confused about this, plzzz guys help me. I've paid only one installment of Rs. 6000. Total cost is Rs. 1lakh for 2 year.

Last edited:

Pankaj Kumar Singh

Right off the assembly line
Hi there...

i was also a GNIIT student and let me tell you that NIIT's curriculum is top notch. you will always have a benefit in getting the latest knowledge. The only downside with NIIT is that many times the faculty is not very knowledgable and most of them only teach by the book but there are exceptions everywhere.personally i never complained if i got less experienced faculty because i always studied from the books and internet.

I did my 3 semesters from NIIT lucknow in Uttar pradesh and the last semster(SEM Y) from NIIT SouthEX New Delhi. and i never did PP because i got a job in Lucknow(UP) in 2009 and have been working as a web developer since then.

The hard part is also getting placed in a PP after completing the studies but if you work hard you will always be more knowledagable than any other student who has done course from anywhere else. students who are average have more difficulity in getting PP.Dont get caught by the tv ad that shows niit students getting kidnapped by IT companies...:-D:-D but nowadays IT is having boom and there are lot of oppourtunities for IT professionals)

so my advice to you is that you concentrate on your MBA and ya you can go for GNIIT

OP
kool

kool

Cyborg Agent
Hi there...

i was also a GNIIT student and let me tell you that NIIT's curriculum is top notch. you will always have a benefit in getting the latest knowledge. The only downside with NIIT is that many times the faculty is not very knowledgable and most of them only teach by the book but there are exceptions everywhere.personally i never complained if i got less experienced faculty because i always studied from the books and internet.

I did my 3 semesters from NIIT lucknow in Uttar pradesh and the last semster(SEM Y) from NIIT SouthEX New Delhi. and i never did PP because i got a job in Lucknow(UP) in 2009 and have been working as a web developer since then.

The hard part is also getting placed in a PP after completing the studies but if you work hard you will always be more knowledagable than any other student who has done course from anywhere else. students who are average have more difficulity in getting PP.Dont get caught by the tv ad that shows niit students getting kidnapped by IT companies...:-D:-D but nowadays IT is having boom and there are lot of oppourtunities for IT professionals)

so my advice to you is that you concentrate on your MBA and ya you can go for GNIIT

thnx bro....... u sure na, that GNIIT is not bad for a management student? plzz tell me something about its training.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
The lack of proper professional degree means that many top companies won't even bother giving you a call for interview. Unless you are blessed and talended and visionary like SJ or zuckerberg or Bill Gates etc, you better finish that Engineering degree first.

I just dont' understand why you are taking 3yrs of something that IT companies won't even recognizee as a degree or eligibility.

A B.Tech or M.Tech degree is not just about learning C or C++. It's about knowing everything

1. Theory
2. Planning
3. Programming
4. subjects like maths, physics that are applied in certain areas of programming
5. being competitive

and the list will go on. Courses like GNIIT are just courses that add "EXTRA" qualification to one with a valid degree.

pankaj483

Hai everyone i also wanna share my views about NIIT. My name is Pankaj Sharma and i am also GNIIT student. I have enrolled for GNIIT in 2007. I have done first 3 sem from H.P and after the migrate my course to CHD means i have experience of 2 niit institutes. Both institutes are doing marketing nothing else. They doesn't care about students and if we talking about studies at Niit. I agree that Niit has Best curriculum as compare to other institute. But faculty at NIIT has no teaching experience. Students on PP teach other students in NIIT(inexperienced faculty). Main drawback of curriculum is they include c++, . net, Java, Sql and so many other courses can a student become mastery in all these??? After 2 years of completion you will found yourself at ZERO. May be you will have little bit knowledge of all these technologies. For getting a good job you need to be perfect in one language and after 2 year you will join some other sort term course in the same filed and waste your money. Because these days I.T companies give chance only to those guys who is perfect and has good knowledge. Now i asking to you whatever the course you will join in NIIT will you get the master in that course from NIIT??? Reply me

pankaj483

So what is your mind about the admission in NIIT, Are you going for it or already took...I am waiting for your reply. If you need more suggestions then you have to reply first.......REPLY!!!

Top Bottom