Is Global Warming a Hoax?

azzu

AJJU
dont know its hoax are not but this thread definely changed my way on global warming
iam gonna study more on this topic

nix

according to today's newspaper report(and the link I gave), the chinese govt has acted. surely, the chinese aren't foolish to fall for a 'hoax'.

Krow

Crowman
^Surely they aren't transparent enough for us to know what exactly they are doing. Renewable sources are much more energy efficient than traditional non-renewable sources (as low as 30% efficiency). Whatever they do, it is for their own gain and to gain diplomatic candy. Find out if they do the same in the various oil fields they bid for in Africa. I doubt it if they do.

azzu

AJJU
ok I have made some searches and found out these :

[size=+1]This is from science.Nasa[/size]
me said:
Correlations between rising CO2 levels and global surface temperatures suggest that our planet is on a one-way warming trend triggered by human activity. Indeed, studies by paleoclimatologists reveal that natural variability caused by changes in the Sun and volcanic eruptions can largely explain deviations in global temperature from 1000 AD until 1850 AD, near the beginning of the Industrial Era. After that, the best models require a human-induced greenhouse effect.

"They argue that natural variations in climate are considerable and not well understood. The Earth has gone through warming periods before without human influence, they note. And not all of the evidence supports global warming. Air temperatures in the lower atmosphere have not increased appreciably, according to satellite data, and the sea ice around Antarctica has actually been growing for the last 20 years."

[size=+1]from Cnn[/size]
me said:
The temperatures were relatively unchanged from 1880 to 1910, according to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. They rose till about 1945, cooled until about 1975 and have risen steadily to present day.
There are several possible reasons for the warming, scientists say.

A change in the Earth's orbit or the intensity of the sun's radiation could change, triggering warming or cooling.

"Richard Lindzen, a professor of atmospheric sciences at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.

"We've suddenly taken to reading tea leaves," he said. "When we saw cooling from 1940 to 1970, we were proclaiming global cooling. Since then, there's been a few tenths of global warming, so we're proclaiming global warming."
"The Earth is always getting colder and warmer," he said. "It's always changing. In fact, this is true of any fluid-covered planet."

[size=+1]And From science daily[/size]
me said:
"Many scientists who have tried to mathematically determine the relationship between carbon dioxide and global temperature would appear to have vastly underestimated the significance of water in the atmosphere as a radiation-absorbing gas,""If you ignore the water, you're going to get the wrong answer." Argues a scientist named Robert Essenhigh
According to Essenhigh's estimations, Earth may reach a peak in the current temperature profile within the next 10 to 20 years, and then it could begin to cool into a new ice age.

What is this i started my search as global warming and ended my self at all the Global warming due to co2 (industries , automobiles) is $hit.
i mean is this really a hoax any one in opposite of this article plz prove me that All the global warming (due to co2 ) is not a hoax.
All the things i was taught at my school college and many seminars is Bull$hit ? :?

azzu

AJJU
^ what the hell r u thinking(and talking) man ?
far above our heads ? then why the hell r u even posting in this forum find some forum or site which consists persons equal to ur brain
some one ban this person

nix

what a shame, we have again showed that we lack independent thinking and cannot take decisions on our own.

China's climate pledge a 'wake up call': India
*www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5hNJDVUim1u87YuGilsMCoi1evtIg
"China has given a wake-up call to India"-environment minister jairam ramesh.

its big news, and its all over the net

china pledges to cut greenhouse gases, its premier to attend copenhagen climate summit:

*www.chicagotribune.com/news/chi-tc-nw-climate-1126-1127nov27,0,767952.story

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
Global Warming or El nino or whatever you say ... there is something going on with the climate and it certainly does not feel good.

Here is one effect post Industrialisation: *en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retreat_of_glaciers_since_1850

and is Pollution a different problem altogether ?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
@nix So we have to trust the same China which supplied nuclear arms to rouge states like NoKo and Pakistan even though it is in P5...lol...biggest joke of the century.

davinci

wid million core procesor
Exactly my views. :thumbs:

I would recommend you guys read State of Fear by Michael Crichton for more about this. The story is fiction, but all the sources and facts cited are non-fiction. I changed my outlook on global warming after reading that book.

U r absolutely right bro.........its like an eyeopener.........after reading the book i hav done a bit of googling and found some of the claims to be true.........but am still confused whether Global Warming is a hoax or nt cuz our climate is really changing n its getting worse day by day.........so am damn confused

Krow

Crowman
I say be as green as possible, not because of global warming nonsense, but because you love nature and would like to be a part of it (instead of killing it).

azzu

AJJU
but am still confused whether Global Warming is a hoax or nt cuz our climate is really changing n its getting worse day by day.........so am damn confused

me too still confused and yes climate is gettin worse day by day but we cant exactly say its because of co2

And +2 for Crows comment

p_dude

Broken In
U r absolutely right bro.........its like an eyeopener.........after reading the book i hav done a bit of googling and found some of the claims to be true.........but am still confused whether Global Warming is a hoax or nt cuz our climate is really changing n its getting worse day by day.........so am damn confused

me too still confused and yes climate is gettin worse day by day but we cant exactly say its because of co2

And +2 for Crows comment

can you give me an example that climate is getting worse day by day?
i only see such talks in tv and other media which is also telling us that global warming is happening

Top Bottom