is blaming islam correct

Status
Not open for further replies.

mediator

Technomancer
I have pondered and decided that these guys are up a creek without a paddle. And I also decided that I'm just going to keep my distance from those hardcore fellows and carry on with my life.

I'd just like to point out that its easy to say but difficult to do. I was asking you what you think because I am sick of being told to "make a change" etc etc, but no one says okay...here's how you make changes:

STEP 1: Go here and do this
STEP 2: After that, do this
and so on and so forth...

Until someone gives me that, I'm going to pay as much attention to them as I do to those irritating fellows who try to sell you cheap tissue paper at traffic signals...
Are u ready to talk openly against Bukhari? or madrassas that shelter paki terrorists? Are u ready to talk against reservation of all sorts including minority reservation like muslim reservation? Can u protest against sharia'h laws? Can even discuss "all" these things with "all" ur muslims friends and other muslims that u meet in ur life?

Its not easy my friend!! If u have decided to stay off this "misery" and walk the peaceful path then learn to ignore wat media says coz u cannot do anything about it! U can go to muslim communities and tell wat really is needed or write blogs about ur thoughts! Man I feel like a "preacher" so I'll stop here. Its all upto to decide wats to be done!!

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
is blaming islam correct
No non...never!
All religious are wonderful and aptly useless..
Being an hindu-born and turned atheist i have come to the religion of rationalism. The futility of religious fanaticism has already taken enough toll on the earth.Sometimes religious war have almost wiped out the entire humanity if not for some rationalists who preferred to keep themselves out.
Have we ever wondered why we always are stuck up with giving a clear verdict on the nature of any religion? Ya we always have to say some points are good and some are bad, this and that.
But say which is the best religion. Non...in particular.
Logic is the only religion, i say.
See somehow i refuse to accept God resides in idol with bow and arrow , or in people who bash secondary nature of women.
Concept of God ..is the most deceit full story ever weaved.
Wonder some how even if i started praying Shahrukh Khan ...he still perfoms with the exact nature to God. Yes even Shahrukhs way of answering prayer is just like GOD. 50-50 %.
Even when everything good that happens in my life is due to some special power of Mr Khan and bad are my sins ...just like GOD ...What gives ?

faraaz

Evil Genius
mediator said:
Are u ready to talk openly against Bukhari? or madrassas that shelter paki terrorists? Are u ready to talk against reservation of all sorts including minority reservation like muslim reservation? Can u protest against sharia'h laws? Can even discuss "all" these things with "all" ur muslims friends and other muslims that u meet in ur life?

Its not easy my friend!! If u have decided to stay off this "misery" and walk the peaceful path then learn to ignore wat media says coz u cannot do anything about it! U can go to muslim communities and tell wat really is needed or write blogs about ur thoughts! Man I feel like a "preacher" so I'll stop here. Its all upto to decide wats to be done!!

Yeah, you'll notice I've stopped frequenting these threads lately. And also, I don't want to speak against anyone because frankly, I don't see how it can do any good, and I'm not going to go waste my time and energy just so some randoms I don't even know feel better.

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
gx_saurav said:
Mods, plz lock this thread, It will do no good.

I am with Gx....religion is a very very very sentitive issue. Each and every comment should be passed very carefully. Thats it and i am out of here :)

karnivore

in your face..
Yup. Its better if this thread is locked. The debate will invariably turn to mud slinging.

LOCK the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom