ipod touch hanged!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLetterD

Will Power
need help despirately ppl!!!!!!!!!!!
i am new 2 dis section of this forum
i have ipod touch 2g 2.1.1
i played music along with an app "[free]spawn lite" i opened music by double pressing home button...home buton hanged...cudnt close music to go to home...
den i pressed sleep & home button once and it clicked an on-screen pic
& with the fake flash light it hanged overthere...now it dosent shut down...only sleeps...position remains d same...white blank screen...
dis problem happlened neva b4?!!?
No! i dont want 2 restore it...itll cost me 500 bucks as itll get updated to 3.0
plsplsplsplsplspslpaslspslpls ppls"HELP DUDES@#$%#!":!::!::!::shock::arrow::idea::?::?::-(

rohan_mhtr

Most wanted
When you press home and sleep button together , the touch takes the screenshot of the background . For example if you are surfing a website and want to copy some picture from that site then you can press home and sleep button together to capture that image . Just press the sleep button for 5 secs , this will shutdown ur ipod and then press sleep button again for 3 secs . This will reboot . If this doesnt work try connecting it with itunes or you will have to go into dfu mode .
Dude 500 bucks for upgrading firmware is insane , you can do it yourself there isnt much risk in it .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom