iPod Touch 8GB for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

a5hr1th

Right off the assembly line
:!: I have decided not to sell the iPod. Reason: I'm not buying the iPhone. Will think about it in the next few months, if the cost comes down. Sorry.

Mods please close the thread.

iPod Touch 8GB

I assume, anyone who wishes to buy this will know its features, its market price, etc, etc. I am selling my 8 month old iPod touch, bought in India. I still have the bill, the warranty and the box with all the accessories, except the earphones. I am ready to give my Sennheiser CX300 in-ear earphones with it.

PACKAGE CONTENTS:

iPod touch 8GB updated to 2.0.1 w/ Box, Bill, Accessories (Jailbreaking Optional)
35 AppStore apps bundled (Optional)
Sennheiser CX300 earphones
4 Months Warranty left

COST: Rs. 9,500 w/o Earphones
Rs. 10,500 w/ Earphones/-

NO FURTHER NEGOTIATIONS.

No extra shipping costs. Transfer money to my account, I get a conformation, I ship it. PM me for Account details and Mobile number.

I forgot to mention where I live. I live in Gandhinagar, which is very near to Ahmedabad. People in Ahmedabad can PM me for further details and I'll deliver the goods by myself, if you're interested.

Here are some PHOTOS:

*img175.imageshack.us/img175/8274/dsc00071eb2.th.jpg *img175.imageshack.us/img175/963/dsc00073xi4.th.jpg *img175.imageshack.us/img175/4559/dsc00074eh1.th.jpg *img301.imageshack.us/img301/2719/dsc00076dw0.th.jpg *img175.imageshack.us/img175/6617/dsc00077po6.th.jpg

Last edited:

salilrane

.........Access Denied!!!
Reason for sale ?????

Why there are no original earphones ??

plz post pics of ur ipod ....etc

only 4 Months Warranty left .....and that to price not negotiable !!!

aisa kyun dost ???

OP
A

a5hr1th

Reason for sale ?????

Why there are no original earphones ??

plz post pics of ur ipod ....etc

only 4 Months Warranty left .....and that to price not negotiable !!!

aisa kyun dost ???

If you've ever used an iPod, then you'll know why I still don't have the original earphones. You can check out the earphones that I'm giving away at Sennheiser. Its market price in India is about 3k. Here's the link:

*www.sennheiserusa.com/newsite/productdetail.asp?transid=500830

I don't have a digital camera, but I can post pics off my phone, which you won't recognize as an iPod touch. I am selling this because I am piling up money for an iPhone 3G.

About the warranty, you can extend it by one year through Apple Care Protection. It costs about 2.5k for the iPod touch.

If you still want it PM me.

OP
A

a5hr1th

I am giving away a CAPDASE Wall Charger worth 700 free. I'll even give you an extra USB cable. NO NEGOTIATIONS.

OP
A

a5hr1th

Ok people. My final price. No further bargains please. 9.5k without the earphones. 10.5k with the earphones. The earphones cost 2500 in the market and its not easy to procure them. They still have 3 years of warranty left.

suheilunneen

hi
if u have not yet sold ur ipod touch let me know. i am interested. provided that u can assure me there r no scratches on the
screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom