iPod shuffle is now only $49

Which of the current shuffle colours would you like to own?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
hey saurav if arya pays u that money....don't forget ur fellow lkoyte brother ;)

Sure bhai....kabab parthe in Tunday classic in aminabad is sure fixed :D

@ krazyfrog...

If I ask him for money on bets, then he will have to Pay me more then Rs 10,000. I have proved him wrong about Windows & Mac OS so many times....that I can even write a book :D

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
what rubbish this topic is filled with; i was banned for the past week but i was following this thread coz arya & goobi made sure that even though i was banned my tiring days got refreshed :lol:

@ani: now i understand the kind of fun u guys must have reading the discussions :)

@arya: no offense but dude u dont own an ipod so please dont talk as if u designed the damn thing, makes u look a little less smarter (ur a reputed blogger with referneces from daring fireball live upto it, avoid making stupid statements and claims) :)

Last edited:

napster007

Padawan
@saurav : Superb man.... i really din't expect araya to pay up but.....it seems that mac users are turning trust worthy.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Well, one month is over. I asked arya to pay & he said he will pay me via paypal so I made an account on paypal too...but today he has refused to pay me the money lost in the bet he himself placed to me :D

Oh! Well, I had a better idea, pay choto Rs 1,000 for my SMPS...but I bought it today myself from here.

*img174.imageshack.us/img174/8858/snag0000sq1.jpg

Last edited:

kumarmohit

Technomancer
Yeah, so use it. Apple isn't forcing iTunes down your throat. It's the best option. If you choose to use WMP11 instead, nothing's stopping you.

Actually Apple is, in case yoiu have the 6G iPod classic like Me. Reason:
1 - No hardware documentation to make other solutions work
2 - A crazy new database encryption algorithm.

I am not left with any option but iTunes.

And my personal opinion is that the best tagging app on Windows is -- surprise surprise - RealPlayer.

Its one big piece of crap in every single way except that it is the best software I found if you want to add tags to your audio files.

goobimama

 Macboy
Well in iPod's case you can't use any other media management software. It says so in the requirements of the iPod. There are of course those like Senuti and Yamipod, but they are far from perfect.

RealPlayer good for tagging? I found Tag&Rename to be quite good back in the days. Of course now I usually don't have any tagging issues since they are either ripped from CDs (CDDB) or the tags are already there....

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Even Winamp is nice. It also allows adding lots of info in the tags, or it can automatically get it from the net and it even manages iPods.

napster007

Padawan
Well, one month is over. I asked arya to pay & he said he will pay me via paypal so I made an account on paypal too...but today he has refused to pay me the money lost in the bet he himself placed to me :D

Oh! Well, I had a better idea, pay choto Rs 1,000 for my SMPS...but I bought it today myself from here.

what can i say about apple fanboy's??......they are just as must trustworthy as the rotten apple itself :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom