Status
Not open for further replies.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Hey...............I'm planning to buy a iPod. Do I have to buy music for that??? Or I can easily listen to those of my pirated MP3's downloaded from mp3pk?????? Do iPod have FM Radio???? What you think should I go for a MP3 player instead of iPod?????

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
first thing first, ipod is also an mp3 player, its not something outside this world.
now, it does not have FM radio. and yes you can listen to your pirated music

yogeshm.007

The real Bond
Creative-ZEN (Audio/Video/FM/Expandable Memory/4GB) approx.6.5K

SanDisk Sansa Fuze (Audio/Video/FM/Expandable Memory) New model, still not available in India akaik, u'll have to wait :cool:

SanDisk-Sansa e260 (Audio/Video/FM(REC)/Expandable Memory/4GB) approx.10K

SanDisk-Sansa e250 (Audio/Video/FM(REC)/Expandable Memory/2GB) approx.8K

SanDisk-Sansa Clip (Audio/FM(REC)/4GB) approx. 3.5K

Philips-GoGear SA6025/97 (Audio/Video/FM/2GB) approx. 5K

Philips-GoGear SA1355/97 (Audio/FM/1GB) approx. 2K

Apple-iPod Nano (Audio/Video/4GB) approx. 7K

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Do I have to buy music for that?
No, you don’t.

Or I can easily listen to those of my pirated MP3's downloaded from mp3pk?
Yes, you can.

Do iPod have FM Radio?
No, they don’t. You need to purchase an optional accessory for that.

What you think should I go for a MP3 player instead of iPod?
Depends on what you value more—quality or price. If you want something cheap, buy anything on the market. If you want something of high quality, go for an Apple iPod. It’s your decision to make.

What’s with all the useless question marks?????????????????????????????????????????????????? One doesn’t convey the query well enough? :rolleyes:

OP
krishnandu.sarkar

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Thanx.............buddy...............as u helpd me so far..........can u plz help me suggesting a MP3 player.............my max. budget is 2.5k.......but frm dat budget i need 300 for a decent n gud quality ear phone..........can u too sugest me dat????????

My needs are:
Gud quality music
2GB space
FM radio

I saw apacer steno on digit for 1.8k................is it availabe in kol???????
U too plz suggest your own...............but plz notice dat i can't exceed my budget n at least 2GB space n FM radio......................also a gud earphone(intra-aural).................

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
For 300 you wont get a headphone better than the one bundled with the player, so don't waste money on that. Look for transcend players or creative zen stone plus (may be available in that price range).

OP
krishnandu.sarkar

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Thanx..................but DIGIT 'Best Value For Money' Award goes to Apacer Steno................Is dat a gud one? You too told dat I won't get a gud headphone for Rs. 300/-...............what u think up to how much should I exceed my budget????

Let me make myself clear I want to buy a 320GB HDD and a MP3 player.........and for that I have Rs.5000 I can't exceed that.................so i calcuated that it would merely cost me Rs.2500..............and that's y I wrote that I can't exceed my budget for MP3

Plz suggest me...........I'm really very confused...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom