iPod Dock

Status
Not open for further replies.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Hey guys, I need a iPod Dock with remote and video out... I searched @ music world and Planet M and also some other shops at Brigade Road( Bangalore ) but all I got was a blank look..... and one guy gave a smile and said we have it and showed me a iPod Charger :confused: :mad: !!!! they have not even heard about docks.. Planet M had stocked some of those Altech Lancing Speaker docks.. but they didnt have a video output nor a remote... I guess its was somewhere between 6K to 8K . I had asked for the dock at the Apple store @ Forum Mall , but they said they were "out of stock"...

Dudes from bangalore... do you know any place where i can find a decent dock for my iPod (30GB 5th gen) ??
Thanks

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
WOW thanks iMav , i some how missed your post. One question .. does it have video out and charging the iPod ? and 5100 bucks its a real steal.

Now i need to find it in bangalore :D

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
no video out rest of the features hav been mentioned in my post

charging yes u plug it into the wall socket with the cable given it will charge and u can also plug in ur normal ipod cable tht came with the pod to connect to the pc also (dock pe pod and connected to pc) which also means tht it will run using the 350/- wala yes charger ... 5100 its expensive but i found it to be good :)

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
@charangk, I am sure the guys as imagine will have it when you visit them the next time if it was "out of stock" the first time. :)

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
techno_funky said:
Anybody seen that Apple's Universal dock in India here.
try croma if they have it its k else no 1 has it ... iv seen the widest ipod accessory range with them only, also the small apple centres

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
aryayush said:
@charangk, I am sure the guys as imagine will have it when you visit them the next time if it was "out of stock" the first time. :)

arya its all a business tricks or what ever they call it ... if they dont have a product they will say its "out of stock" insted of saying "sorry we dont have it". I have observed this over a period of time on how these salesmen/women try to convince their customers..

Comming back to dock . For me price can range from 6K to 8K. Apple Dock is arround US$ 39 + remore is US$29 so thats US$ 68 . One of my friend will returning from US in a months time .. shall I order from him or just get one locally ?? :confused:

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
it wont be 'much' cheaper u will get it at the apple site price as compared to here u get it with added duties .... ;)

vinit suri

Broken In
hey dude y dont u try in the apple showroom which is der in forum...i think ive seen it der.....i have no idea abt d price but im quite sure dat they will have it......so chk it out its on d 2nd floor in forum mall...
hope u get it

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
i chked at the apple stores here in mumbai no variety they only had jbl over the top prices ... they were charging me their electricity bills :x

techno_funky

da' Ťurntable ruleth
iMav said:
i chked at the apple stores here in mumbai no variety they only had jbl over the top prices ... they were charging me their electricity bills :x

LOL!!! :D
JBL at croma was some 6k i thunk'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom