iPod Disk Error!

Status
Not open for further replies.

razors_edge

Right off the assembly line
hi speedy

i hav bought the same player as yours CM60009-501 and am havin the same problem. cud u tell me wat firmware upgrade u used and wer u got it
also im havin another prob.......i can never seem 2 get anyver close 2gb on my 2gb player.....i format it wit FAT and then nothing can b transferred onto it and if i format it wit FAT16 only then files r transferred....any help will b appreciated

Last edited:
OP
speedyguy

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
connect ur player to ur system n select firmware upgrade frm ur player in system options..twill get detectd n look for supported drivers on net...mk sure ur connected 2 net....if this doesnt solve lemme know...

Enjoy~!

Vynn

I have a smiliar player too. My first problem is, i don't get the 8 gigabyte as stated on the player. I only get 108mb, on 2 drives. I tried upgraded my firmware, and my screen becomes blue. Now, i'm trying to flash any firmware to get my screen back..

Details:

Nano-like player.

Board ID: ATJ2051H
Nand flash memory: HY27UF081G2M

From the webs i found, HY27UH081G2M = 1Gb (Gigabit) = 128MB (MegaByte)..
I'm confused..

OP
speedyguy

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
well thats a big gamble u tk while purchasin those stuffs....so its non luck...even i was warnd but took d risk bt mine turned out full 2gb...will cm bk to ur issue soon rt now out due to my sem exms...sry buddy...stay tuned...meanwhile try upgradin ur firmware using that soft mentioned in this thread...gd luk

Enjoy~!

pricey64

razors_edge said:
hi speedy

i hav bought the same player as yours CM60009-501 and am havin the same problem. cud u tell me wat firmware upgrade u used and wer u got it
also im havin another prob.......i can never seem 2 get anyver close 2gb on my 2gb player.....i format it wit FAT and then nothing can b transferred onto it and if i format it wit FAT16 only then files r transferred....any help will b appreciated
Hi REdge!

Have you had any luck with your MP4 player?

I too have a CM60009-501 player with firmware version ACT_V3.5.35

(I also bought from the same shop a CM600012-QY with firmware version ACT_V3.5.37; the only difference being the "colour" - go figure!!!:confused:)

Anyway just wanted to know:
  1. have you had any luck (and if so any where did you get the firmware upgrade); and
  2. "Speedyguy" suggests "just plug it in into your PC and it will auto update". Not much happening (as I write) and I'm wondering whether firewalls; et al will be hindering an update anyway.
Thanx,

PRICEY

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
pricey64 said:
  1. "Speedyguy" suggests "just plug it in into your PC and it will auto update". Not much happening (as I write) and I'm wondering whether firewalls; et al will be hindering an update anyway.
no

Vynn

Ok, my problem is getting bigger.

I tried flashing firmwares to get my blue screen back to normal. I've tried to put it to Recovery mode, but somehow it doesn't recognise my 'iPOD' anymore. I've tried to put it to Recovery mode, but no respond.

My 'iPOD' is still functioning meaning, i can still on it without failure, with blue screen..

If you ask, is there a problem with the USB wire? The answer is no. I've tried it on the other similiar 'iPOD', and it works well.

I've backup the firmware in the other ipod, in order to save this ipod.. :(

Any solution ?

anandsfriends

razors_edge said:
hi speedy

OP
speedyguy

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
I have a smiliar player too. My first problem is, i don't get the 8 gigabyte as stated on the player. I only get 108mb, on 2 drives. I tried upgraded my firmware, and my screen becomes blue. Now, i'm trying to flash any firmware to get my screen back..

Details:

Nano-like player.

Board ID: ATJ2051H
Nand flash memory: HY27UF081G2M

From the webs i found, HY27UH081G2M = 1Gb (Gigabit) = 128MB (MegaByte)..
I'm confused..

since these r not original players they r hacked wen they r made....so a 100 mb player is hacked 2 show u 2gb or 4gb meaning it may even store datas upto promising size....but wont function just show u as it is.....u need 2 get mp3 player utilities 2 format it n set drive 2 actual size n use it 2 upgrade ur firmware.....

Enjoy~!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom