iphone vs htc hd2

Status
Not open for further replies.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Bought the hd2 today,luckily got an almost new one with valid papers,only 2 days used for 30k.Oh!man it is an awesome phone,the screen is gorgeous,watched dark knight trailer in it,much better than my previous 5800,and the best part is htc has done a great job in skinning the ugly winmo 6.5 with sense u.i,only defects I could find till now are 1.the battery could have been better,have not tested properly yet,but a 1200 Mhz is a tad weak for such a GIANT screen. 2.htc should have provided a scratch guard for the screen,it is really difficult to find one in the market 3.a lens cover would have been great.

Told ya :)

battery life is something that every top end smartphone has problem with. Thanks to large displays, they had to compromise battery life for weight. Even N900 which has pretty good battery won't last long if I try to keep it online (gtalk etc).

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

it's capacitive touch glass display on HD2 is scrach-resistant. Don't put keys etc for long. Though it can avoid scratches by keys, it the rubbing goes for hours, it can get scratches.

OP
red dragon

red dragon

Master troll
Told ya :)

battery life is something that every top end smartphone has problem with. Thanks to large displays, they had to compromise battery life for weight. Even N900 which has pretty good battery won't last long if I try to keep it online (gtalk etc).

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

it's capacitive touch glass display on HD2 is scrach-resistant. Don't put keys etc for long. Though it can avoid scratches by keys, it the rubbing goes for hours, it can get scratches.
Thanks mate,you and krates were instrumental,I was having this dilemma for a long time,listened to your advice and didnot buy iphone,and I am really satisfied with the leo.BTW fiddled with a 3gs in the shop as the shopkeeper was pressing for it,it was also very nice but hd2 is probably better by a small margin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom