iPhone Users Are Happier Than Android Users :D

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
This is not very surprising.
But hey many of the paid apps of iOS store are free on Android store. So Android orders should be :)

Sarath

iDota
I have this doubt ?
who is more happy?
"Jailed" or "jail broken" ?

Who is more happy?
"Dumb/Ignorant" or "Smart/Intuitive" : I say both. :D

Not surprising how my li'l brother already has started giving me "there's an app for that"* in just a little over a month. I even had to create an apple ID for him as he couldn't. Now is how much an apple empowers people.

Having said that, I was the happiest with my Nokia N85. I find both the iOS and Android painful to live with.

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
Well, most iPhone users will never admit they are not happy with their iPhone even if they are. There's that ego thing. No Offence intended.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
with iPhone 4S not bringing much to the table, no wonder iPhone 4 users must be happy. :p

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
*s3.amazonaws.com/theoatmeal-img/comics/apple/header.png
*s3.amazonaws.com/theoatmeal-img/comics/apple/1.png*s3.amazonaws.com/theoatmeal-img/comics/apple/2.png*s3.amazonaws.com/theoatmeal-img/comics/apple/3.png*s3.amazonaws.com/theoatmeal-img/comics/apple/4.png*s3.amazonaws.com/theoatmeal-img/comics/apple/end.png

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
BTW everyone is happy with their phone. If they are not, thats when the change happens.

No! Look, one goes there and buy an iPhone 4S. After, few weeks, if he/she isn't happy with it, he/she can't just buy another one. Such mobiles cost a fortune.

doomgiver

Warframe
there was this nice comic, it went like this :
an old woman falls down, unconscious, and ppl rush to help her.
someone yells "call an ambulance", and a <stereotype> whips out an iPoop.
they all notice the iPoop and go "OOOHHHHH!!!!"
the guy holding the granny drops her and runs over to the iPoop guy and starts asking him about the cool apps he has.
then everyone forgets the old woman and listens to the iPoop user showing off its features.

Top Bottom