iphone 4s from Gaffar Market

hackerzlab

Journeyman
A couple of my friends bought iphone 4s ranging from Rs 15k to 19k depending on how long the phone's been used.

The 15k iphone 4s white (without earphones but with original charger) had a bit of scratch at the audio jack and is about 4 months old while the 19k iphone 4s black was brand new with the box and original charger. Another friend got iphone 4s (16GB) for 16k (with chinese earphone and charger). They all bought from the same vendor.

I'm now considering buying 4s for myself too. Wondering if anyone has any "personal" experiences buying iphone from gaffar market in the recent months and if you would like to share some contacts of the shop keepers, that would be great.

Thanks.

Hrishi

I would personally stay away from that place. Its notorious for fooling customers.
Buy it at your own risk.

satinder

DELHIITE
Goto Gaffar Market & decide yourself.
I have seen everything there but I prefer to buy from Quikr or Olx more than from Gaffar.

It does not mean on Quikr/Olx nobody can cheat.
There are some instances, I have faced.
Anybody can sell you a Defective Piece until you check every function physically.
Bluetooth, Wifi, Screen, Original Battery, Battery Life etc. anything can be faulty or may not be so.
It is always a risk to buy from unkown person.
You have your friends, who purchased from same guy.
Then why don't you go to same vendor with your any of the friend?
But You should check everything physically.
By operating it with microsim, if possible.

iPlay

Journeyman
Better buy any SPRINT LOCKED iPhone 5 from eBay.com and ship it via hsg/sns. It will cost around ~22k (Inc. shipping + customs)

For unlocking you can use R-SIM9 Pro (499rs - eBay.in)

OP
H

hackerzlab

Journeyman
Better buy any SPRINT LOCKED iPhone 5 from eBay.com and ship it via hsg/sns. It will cost around ~22k (Inc. shipping + customs)

For unlocking you can use R-SIM9 Pro (499rs - eBay.in)

could you post a link? i'm actually looking for iphone 4s. don't like the size of iphone5.

iPlay

Journeyman
could you post a link? i'm actually looking for iphone 4s. don't like the size of iphone5.

Go to eBay.com and search for 4s SPRINT(Clean/BAD ESN)

*www.ebay.com/itm/Apple-iPhone-4s-1...1135583960?pt=Cell_Phones&hash=item4d193806d8 You can even find better deal than this.

iPlay

Journeyman
Use Hopshopgo, create HSG account then order it to ur US Address. HSG will forward that to ur place in India.

satinder

DELHIITE
Go to eBay.com and search for 4s SPRINT(Clean/BAD ESN)

Apple iPhone 4S 16GB Black Sprint Smartphone Sprint 885909525355 | eBay You can even find better deal than this.
This is 2nd hand set and how it can be checked ?
Try to contact the seller on Skype, if possible !

Use Hopshopgo, create HSG account then order it to ur US Address. HSG will forward that to ur place in India.

Seems good option !

iPlay

Journeyman
This is 2nd hand set and how it can be checked ?
Try to contact the seller on Skype, if possible !

Seems good option !

I know its Used. Gave that link just for example. BTW for checking whether iPhone is used or nt *selfsolve.apple.com/agreementWarrantyDynamic.do - ask seller serial no. of phone

Or *iphoneimei.info/ - You will get full detail abt the phone using IMEI.

Last edited:
Top Bottom