iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Pat: iPhone is good, respect it.

Manan: Why is it good?

Manan: Why should I respect it?

Manan: Any particular reason?

Pat: Go search for yourself, I don't know. It is good, respect it.

Manan: You don't know why I should respect it?

Pat: Go search for yourself. Just respect it.

Manan: Can you tell me why you said that I should respect it?

Pat: Shut up you ignorant fool, just respect the damn thing. Can't you understand? Just respect it. It is good. Respect it.

Manan: :|

Pat:
You're an idiot, can't you just respect it?

Manan: Why?

Pat:
Search for yourself. Just respect it. It is good.

Manan: :?

Pat: Respect it. It is good. What is wrong with you? Can't you just respect it. It is good.

Manan: Please don't kill me. I fear for my life. Don't kill me. But why should I respect it? What is good in it?

Pat: Respect it. It is good.

Pat

Beyond Smart

Pat: Shut up you ignorant fool, just respect the damn thing. Can't you understand? Just respect it. It is good. Respect it.

Pat:

Pat:

Pat: Respect it. It is good. What is wrong with you? Can't you just respect it. It is good.

Manan: Please don't kill me. I fear for my life. Don't kill me. But why should I respect it? What is good in it?

Wow..you have really proved what a fool you are! And yes for the 1000th time, I will not waste my time for you and you know why (please refer to my earlier post)! If you were genuinely interested, you would have found out by now :D

here goes another scenario:

Pat: A, B, C, D, E

Manan:
1: A is bullshit
2: Other fones can do B in a better way and can also do X,Y and Z, but iphone cant
3: C LMAO
4: D you are such an ignorant fanboy
4: E for expensive..When it is so expensive, you expect it to do that ATLEAST

Pat:
1: Blah Blah
2: Blah Blah
3: Blah Blah
4: Blah Blah
5: Blah Blah

Manan:

Pat:

It goes on and on, see that ;)

Pat

Beyond Smart
^"Wow..you have really proved what a fool you are!"

~ suits you better !

I said he was a fool because he could have have invested his time in finding what he wanted instead of doing what he did!

Now please explain why I am also a fool if you dont want to end looking like a moron :)

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
I said he was a fool because he could have have invested his time in finding what he wanted instead of doing what he did!

Now please explain why I am also a fool if you dont want to end looking like a moron :)
Because rather than typing the following, you could simply have stated 5 reasons why it is good. Which you still have not and gone ahead and typed the following :lol: Forums are sure fun, you come across people who say something and curse someone for something then in the very next post in the very same thread go ahead and proudly do the same :lol:

You say this:
And do this:
Wow..you have really proved what a fool you are! And yes for the 1000th time, I will not waste my time for you and you know why (please refer to my earlier post)! If you were genuinely interested, you would have found out by now :D

Manan:
2: Other fones can do B in a better way and can also do X,Y and Z, but iphone cant

Pat:

Manan:

Pat:

Should I assume that the iP{hone is good because blah blah blah blah. I already know that it is good because it is blah blah blah. I thought you have some other reasons :lol: Sorry for troubling you. Please go ahead and do blah blah blah and blah on your iPhone. But I still don't understand why should I respect something that does blah blah and only blah. Can't it do what a phone is supposed to?

The iPhone is good, respect it. It is does blah blah blah and blah :lol:

Last edited:

Pat

Beyond Smart
Because rather than typing the following, you could simply have stated 5 reasons why it is good. Which you still have not and gone ahead and typed the following :lol: Forums are sure fun, ou come across people who say something and curse someone for something then in the very next post in the very same thread go ahead and proudly do the same :lol:

Cursing and critizing upto a limit is ok, if you explain why you are saying so. Not senseless posts like "You are stupid"

Should I assume that the iP{hone is good because blah blah blah blah. I already know that it is good because it is blah blah blah. I thought you have some other reasons :lol: Sorry for troubling you. Please go ahead and do blah blah blah and blah on your iPhone. But I still don't understand why should I respect something that does blah blah and only blah. Can't it do what a phone is supposed to?

Sigh I give up! I forgot I was arguing with a typical spoon-fed MS fanboy who needs everything ready right on his plate ;)

So here you go:

1: UI
2: Screen
3: Community
4: Apps
5: Usability

Let the war begin :p

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
U1 - Not the only good UI based phone now.

Screen - N82, Samsung phones, LG Viewty. . . , .

Community - Symbian & Windows Mobile has better community

Apps - Windows Mobile & Symbian again

Usability - With only 5 features (example) any phone will be good. Isn't Nokia 1100 easiest to use then?

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
A word of caution for everyone.

Name calling, no matter how harmless it might be, will be enough for summary deletion of the posts. No warnings. Even if on deletion the memebr persists with it, bannings and infractions will follow.

Keep the thread clean.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist

Pat:

Pat:

That sounds very familiar…

Oh yeah, right.

You, my dear friend, are being sued for blatant copyright infringement and theft of intellectual property. My lawyers will be visiting you shortly. :p

----------------------

Manan:

Pat:

Manan:

Pat:

And it staaaaaarts… NOW!
U1 - Not the only good UI based phone now.

Screen - N82, Samsung phones, LG Viewty. . . , .

Community - Symbian & Windows Mobile has better community

Apps - Windows Mobile & Symbian again

Usability - With only 5 features (example) any phone will be good. Isn't Nokia 1100 easiest to use then?
:lol:

Pat, that was quite the foresightedness you displayed there. :p

If iMav had replied, he would at least have given the UI point to the iPhone, but not our Mr. gx_saurav here. He’s in a league of his own. :lol:

Last edited:

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
You, my dear friend, are being sued for blatant copyright infringement and theft of intellectual property. My lawyers will be visiting you shortly.
You forgot we are in India, here we get "inspired" and never copy.

Also fanboy is different from a fan.
Even a 3 yr old knows that fans are put on the ceiling and run on electricity, a fanboy is a human being :lol: I think you came to the wrong forum :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Don’t you* just love the quality of conversation that goes on at this forum some (most?) times? I’m absolutely in awe—the level of English, the misinterpretation and misrepresentation, the rampant tendency to spread FUD, the quibbles over utterly minor issues. If we all just step back and read what we are writing from the point of view of a third party, we’ll be laughing our heads off, trying to comprehend what inspired us to spout most of the bullshit that we publish on this forum (and on other venues of public expression).

It’s amusing and appalling at the same time, and yet it continues—and all of us are to blame. Carry on…

*You, as in the reader, not anyone in particular.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
ok dude back to discussion.

iphone can be easily unlocked. so its effective price stays low.
unlocking in fact in EU laws is legal and also something that must be compulsorily done and locking is more towards illegal .. but they have not enforced any law, but people say that way.

Uunlocking is a very big business in Europe.

Everyday month then 500 people visiting my website get their Sony Ericsson phone unlocked for free.

Thus effective PRICE = 199$+100$ to Unlock.

Yes that's right UNLOCKING is very Costly. for iPhone Unlocking might even go as high as 200$ more then the phone itself.

preshit.net

ex3n1us m4x1mus
You'd still have to buy it with the contract and keep paying the provider, or pay a opt-out fee to them to cancel your contract. Thus far, there is no way to buy the iPhone without the contract.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
Well actually buy the iphone. don't pay the AT&T.
UNLOCK IT.

did you mean you have to pay 199$+1000$ right when we buy the phone.
Can't we just buy only the iphone from Apple shop. Tell them that later you will activate the AT&T thing and contract or whatever it is for Apple iphone.

Pat

Beyond Smart
Well actually buy the iphone. don't pay the AT&T.
UNLOCK IT.

did you mean you have to pay 199$+1000$ right when we buy the phone.
Can't we just buy only the iphone from Apple shop. Tell them that later you will activate the AT&T thing and contract or whatever it is for Apple iphone.

Nope..It doesnt work that way this time around.The activation will be done in-store before you move out of the shop! So there is no way to get an unlocked iphone unless the carriers themselves give it! However, news are coming in that it would cost around $700 if you want an unlocked iphone!

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
No, that was on the first iPhone. For the iPhone 3G, you cannot walk out of the store before activating it and signing up for a two-year contract. That’s what subsidisation is all about and the handset itself is so cheap.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
LOL !! Then Apple has pawnd everyone this time.

If and only if mean if they have to Pay for full 2 year contract before they get their hands on it. I am uncertain that's why.

Well what i have to say is, Once the iPhone is the hands of a hacker, its sure to get unlocked. But he has already paid entire sum to carrier. No use unlocking then.

Well guys, If iPhone firmware can be updated then it can be unlocked. Don't ask how.
Else i will start my Memory Architecture, Flash Loaders, Boot Scripts and ASM Programming, Brute Force, Breakin access, Locked CFS Loaders, Unlocked CFS etc Lectures.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Well guys, If iPhone firmware can be updated then it can be unlocked. Don't ask how.
Else i will start my Memory Architecture, Flash Loaders, Boot Scripts and ASM Programming, Brute Force, Breakin access, Locked CFS Loaders, Unlocked CFS etc Lectures.
Yeah so? What's your point, everyone knows any piece of software can be broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom