Iphone 3gs @ 9999 only....

daksh

Journeyman
Under 10k is fine but I dont see how 3gs would be better then a 15k xperia u ?
Resolution is double with same screensize that means 4 times the pixels . Dual core novathor on which I havent seen any app lag , A much better camera with flash and just fyi sony only makes camera sensors for apple .
Better Screen
Better processor
Better Camera

And Now objectively a better OS .
iOS is completely dumbed down and locked .
You cant create hotspots .
You cant transfer files via bluetooth .
You cant change how the effin app drawer looks and have to bare with a grid of icons throughout .
No widgets .
Absolutely no Customizablity .
App support is as good if not better for android now .

OP
coolest111

coolest111

Journeyman
Every now and then in this forum whenever an "iPhone" caomes in thread ppl start critiquing n trolling in the thread....i kno u got that freedom to speech....n android-ios war starts......95% of the time when ppl buy phone they know what they r buying....this thread was started just to aware ppl abt the deal n not to suggest them abt the alternatives....for example those who have mac mite like buying 3gs over other alternatives as everything feels so connected...those who dont mite neglect it as they think xperia u etc r better optn them.....itz all abt wat u need n not abt 'Apple' 'Samsung' all the tym just b rational.....

ujjwal321

Journeyman
Having used 3gs 6 months ago, galaxy s 1 year ago and atrix 4g now.. I can say that 3gs is just not worth that much money. Firstly the display is very poor compared to what you can get for the same price, there are plenty of new apps that does not work properly on 3gs. Android was laggy before gingerbread, but after gingerbread it's at least on par with 3gs. Search for androids which has good hardware and stable software.

Top Bottom