iPhone 16gb or more?

IronCruz

ICE COOOOL!!!
Hello guys. Im planing to buy my first iPhone. As iPhone SE was launched yesterday, im looking forward to the same phone. But im confused whether to go for 16GB version or 64GB? I have no idea of Application size on IOS. Currently im using Zenfone 5 16GB with 4GB of SD Card. I approximately have 1000 photos (includes pics downloaded from Whatsapp and some 600 pics captured from camera), 200-300 songs and 45 apps downloaded from Play store. And people talk about storing movies on iPhone, which i'll not be doing. There wont be any music videos. May be i'll have Timelapse, Panorama & Slo-mo videos. Depending upon my usage, will a 16gb iPhone be enough for me? Coz im on a budget and putting 10k extra is a bit difficult.

Minion

Conversation Architect
To be honest iphone se is overpriced come on 16GB for 36,000.Don't know about app size but 16GB is very less.If you need greater storage then you may get iphone 5s 32 GB for 25k.

OP
IronCruz

IronCruz

ICE COOOOL!!!
To be honest iphone se is overpriced come on 16GB for 36,000.Don't know about app size but 16GB is very less.If you need greater storage then you may get iphone 5s 32 GB for 25k.
I just came to know that starting price of SE in India is 39000/-. So thinking to get it from US. And regarding 5s, SE has 6s processor and future proof compared to 5s. Camera is way better than 5s. So i feel to purchase SE.

Minion

Conversation Architect
I just came to know that starting price of SE in India is 39000/-. So thinking to get it from US. And regarding 5s, SE has 6s processor and future proof compared to 5s. Camera is way better than 5s. So i feel to purchase SE.

If you get it from US apple will not provide you warranty.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Forget about the 16GB version. Your 200-300 songs will alone fill about 2-3 GB of space (considering they are 320kbps). And since you want to shoot videos on it, they'll be huge because of inefficient encoding process.

Aakarshan

In the zone
I agree, 16 GB is too low by today's standards, you wont even get the full advertised 16 GB Storage..
I do sometimes gets confused that why do companies do make 16 GB phones? --With that too no expansion slot.
I mean it is fine with android with a expansion slot but a iPhone, It is below 2012 standard.

Consider this.... After using a 5" device will you be okay using a 4" one?? If you are planning to import, why not import iphone 6 or 6S ? (I agree 6 has not so good camera, but if you are buying a Apple product, you have to compromise, either on storage, or features, or money)

kunnusingh

Journeyman
Recently I purchased with 8GB space, Still phone is not received but after reading your thread I am worry about space. I was really not think about iOS app size ;/

RAM is about 512mb but price is 9.5k and not like 36k.

Minion

Conversation Architect
Recently I purchased with 8GB space, Still phone is not received but after reading your thread I am worry about space. I was really not think about iOS app size ;/

RAM is about 512mb but price is 9.5k and not like 36k.

OMG! Cancel Order ASAP you are getting a phone with 512MB RAM for 10k get Redmi note 3.

kunnusingh

Journeyman
Should've asked for advice before buying that crap.

Actually I purchased it for 2 reason.

1. One of my customer asked me to provide iphone based tutorial.
2. I am very rough user, most of my mobile broke/damage within 1 year and also I am get bored with Android.

3. Next time I will ask before purchasing any mobile. :facepalm:

Top Bottom