ipad-2 problems

bharat95

Right off the assembly line
I am having an apple 64gb ipad-2 3G, which is i think now not in warranty period.(I bought it from bangalore) The tray for the micro sim jammed when i was trying to install a sim in the ipad. The sim is inside the ipad and i used many household tools to pull out the tray, but its strictly jammed.(doing this, i damaged the plastic of the ipad near the tray) The sim in the tray is also not working. I m neither able to use the sim nor the features of the sim. (like location services, internet). By pushing the pin in the hole near the sim tray, the tray moves a little outwards. But it does not come out at any cost. Everything else is working fine in the machine.Please help me out. I cant go to Delhi, Mumbai or Bangalore for the service centre. I just want the sim out of the tray. Please help me out. And its urgent too. Please see the matter as early as poss

Well, looks like you are in a bad situation. Well, for the damage you have done, I think it's very difficult to reverse it without the help of Apple. You can try inserting a slim tweezer into the slot to pull the SIM card out.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Don't try anything fancy now. I'd suggest to take it to a authorized Apple service centre. Aak them costs before repairing the device.
BTW iPad only supports micro sim and not a conventional SIM card :wink:

OP
B

bharat95

Well, looks like you are in a bad situation. Well, for the damage you have done, I think it's very difficult to reverse it without the help of Apple. You can try inserting a slim tweezer into the slot to pull the SIM card out.

i tried that also. But it doesn't works.:cry:

OP
B

bharat95

Don't try anything fancy now. I'd suggest to take it to a authorized Apple service centre. Aak them costs before repairing the device.

i used micro sim for that purpose. now please help........:cry:

i tried micro sim only with the ipad.

You will definetly have to go to service centre(not necessarily apple). Ur intelligence would cost u more money.

please give me some cheaper idea:cry:

R2K

In the Zone
^^
Did you try visiting those watch/clock repairing guys . Those people are usually very skilled at repairing such mess that you just made on your ipad

Top Bottom