iP4 + iOS 7 = ????

Empirial

Youngling
Hello TDF Walon,

I am sure all TDF Members are well aware of new iOS 7, its Features & the fact that even iP4 will receive this new update. I just found that iP4 with MFR Warranty can be purchased online for as low as 20-21k (Without Exchange). So, does it makes sense to buy an iP4 in the year 2013? Yeah iP4 has a Single Core A8 Cortex Processor, 512MB Ram & dated GPU but iOS 7 has a Flat UI so I guess it won't stress the GPU or consume RAM much hence we can expect a lag free UI (correct me if I'm wrong). I don't know if iP4 can even run Dead Trigger, Temple Run 2 or is it ever gonna receive iOS 8 but this phone looks good enough for casual users. BTW I'm not an iFan, bas Tree ke Branch pe ek Crow ko Apple khate dekh Dimag mein yeh Sawal aaya :D

rajnusker

Sage of the Six Paths
@Empirial I suggest not to put money on the iPhone 4. The 5S is near and it will make the 4 obsolete. I see people randomly selling 4S 32/64GB for around 22-28k range with some warranty. Grab an as good as new deal.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Oh well. The 3 year support cycle of the phone isn't over yet, as promised Apple is releasing updates.

If you want to purchase a new iPhone, go for the iPhone 4s at least. Even the rumored "iPhone 5s" is coming soon.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
These feature updates are no biggie, update life cycle is closer to 4 years. Count from time 3gs release to ios 7 release.
Abt 2 mnths ago, friend picked up ip4 after considering miro, sola, l9, lumia 620 and nexus 4. I was srsly pushing for l9, based on posts in this forum. She's very happy with it. No regrets.

aroraanant

Explorer
@Empirial I suggest not to put money on the iPhone 4. The 5S is near and it will make the 4 obsolete. I see people randomly selling 4S 32/64GB for around 22-28k range with some warranty. Grab an as good as new deal.
+1 to that.
Even a friend of mine is selling his 4S for around 22-23k

Top Bottom