[Invitation] Gamers Connect #3

Katalyst

Broken In
*i.imgur.com/gJ5kRyd.jpg

Inviting Digit Members to Gamers Connect #3 at Bengaluru

In association with NVIDIA, MSI Notebook & GALAX

We, eSports Interactive Entertainment are hosting the third edition of Gamers Connect, a meet up program for gamers at Bengaluru on Sunday, 25th January, 2015. Gamers Connect will be held at ESC Gaming Café at Jayanagar, Bengaluru. Join us to discuss Gaming & eSports. Brand representatives from NVIDIA/GALAX & MSI Notebook shall give a short talk on technology & gaming. Attendees can experience the latest GPU technology from NVIDIA/GALAX & gaming notebooks by MSI.

Attendees stand a chance to win SteelSeries Kinzu v2 gaming mouse (5 x winners) & a SteelSeries Siberia v2 gaming headset by participating in QnA session & contests, Courtesy MSI Notebook. The event will be concluded with a short session of fun LAN gaming experience.

Schedule

• 04:30 PM - Introduction. Connect with EIE
  • 04:45 PM - Connect with ESC Gaming Cafe
  • 05:00 PM - Connect with NVIDIA / GALAX
  • 05:15 PM - Connect with MSI Notebook
  • 05:30 PM - QnA/Contest Session with MSI Notebook. Win 5 x SteelSeries Kinzu Gaming Mouse & SteelSeries Siberia v2 Headset.
  • 05:45 PM - Refreshments
  • 06:00 PM - LAN Gaming
  • 07:30 PM - GG WP!

Limited Entries! RSVP/Register

OP
Katalyst

Katalyst

Broken In
Nice initiative! Maybe post the list of games that you guys might play on LAN?

Thanks! I am not too sure what games the participants like to play. I see most play Counter-Strike, Dota 2 on LAN. On rare occasions, I see League of Legends, Call of Duty, etc., I will take your post as a feedback. Maybe we should include it in the registration form next time to decide what games shall be played on LAN.

OP
Katalyst

Katalyst

Broken In
What about Pune??

when are the good times gonna come to pune??

Pune is in our travel list. Just a matter of time.

- - - Updated - - -

why not LxG indiranagar this time???

LxG was walking distance from my home.............

We love LXG too. But LXG is better suited for tournaments. We have hosted tournaments like Free2Play, Inter-Cafe Championship (Qualifiers) at LXG.

On the other hand, ESC is a great place to hold meetups.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
Pune is in our travel list. Just a matter of time.

- - - Updated - - -

We love LXG too. But LXG is better suited for tournaments. We have hosted tournaments like Free2Play, Inter-Cafe Championship (Qualifiers) at LXG.

On the other hand, ESC is a great place to hold meetups.

i will try to come..............

- - - Updated - - -

Where are you now?

same place man i already told you...........(whatsapp me)

- - - Updated - - -

*i.imgur.com/gJ5kRyd.jpg

Inviting Digit Members to Gamers Connect #3 at Bengaluru

In association with NVIDIA, MSI Notebook & GALAX

We, eSports Interactive Entertainment are hosting the third edition of Gamers Connect, a meet up program for gamers at Bengaluru on Sunday, 25th January, 2015. Gamers Connect will be held at ESC Gaming Café at Jayanagar, Bengaluru. Join us to discuss Gaming & eSports. Brand representatives from NVIDIA/GALAX & MSI Notebook shall give a short talk on technology & gaming. Attendees can experience the latest GPU technology from NVIDIA/GALAX & gaming notebooks by MSI.

Attendees stand a chance to win SteelSeries Kinzu v2 gaming mouse (5 x winners) & a SteelSeries Siberia v2 gaming headset by participating in QnA session & contests, Courtesy MSI Notebook. The event will be concluded with a short session of fun LAN gaming experience.

Schedule

• 04:30 PM - Introduction. Connect with EIE
  • 04:45 PM - Connect with ESC Gaming Cafe
  • 05:00 PM - Connect with NVIDIA / GALAX
  • 05:15 PM - Connect with MSI Notebook
  • 05:30 PM - QnA/Contest Session with MSI Notebook. Win 5 x SteelSeries Kinzu Gaming Mouse & SteelSeries Siberia v2 Headset.
  • 05:45 PM - Refreshments
  • 06:00 PM - LAN Gaming
  • 07:30 PM - GG WP!

Limited Entries! RSVP/Register
while hosting these kind of events why not talk with the sponsors and provide good discount on gaming merchandise so potential buyers may buy on the spot............

last time in Free to play Event i came and looked, although there were proper arrangements for competing people , there were less arrangements for spectators........

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
this was fun. There was a talk by nVidia. Tech like Shadowplay, Maxwell, some vfx using gameworks were covered. There was something about DSR, dynamic super resolution which apparently renders 4k content on non 4k monitors, though not sure how that works. And then there was a talk by MSI, who had got some gear along for people to check out. There was a presentation. Interesting looking micro ATI card in there, which looked like a gfx card cut in half. Then they gave away a few goodies and delicious sandwiches and coke for everyone. Think this is a regular thing, can't wait for the next one.

rhyansy

MSI Gaming Pan India Sale
this was fun. There was a talk by nVidia. Tech like Shadowplay, Maxwell, some vfx using gameworks were covered. There was something about DSR, dynamic super resolution which apparently renders 4k content on non 4k monitors, though not sure how that works. And then there was a talk by MSI, who had got some gear along for people to check out. There was a presentation. Interesting looking micro ATI card in there, which looked like a gfx card cut in half. Then they gave away a few goodies and delicious sandwiches and coke for everyone. Think this is a regular thing, can't wait for the next one.

Glad you did enjoy the event! Other big cities should be next if the feedback is good! :)

OP
Katalyst

Katalyst

Broken In
i will try to come..............

- - - Updated - - -

same place man i already told you...........(whatsapp me)

- - - Updated - - -

while hosting these kind of events why not talk with the sponsors and provide good discount on gaming merchandise so potential buyers may buy on the spot............

last time in Free to play Event i came and looked, although there were proper arrangements for competing people , there were less arrangements for spectators........

When we do most of the events, our intention is not to sell on spot. But we will try to do this in future events.

2. Spectators in India are very complicated. And it will take some time for us to understand them and give a great spectator experience. We have been one of the first to stress heavy on spectator aspect and it will remain a priority to us in all our events.

Your feedback just helps us do better each time. Thanks for taking time to give us your valuable feedback :)

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
When we do most of the events, our intention is not to sell on spot. But we will try to do this in future events.

2. Spectators in India are very complicated. And it will take some time for us to understand them and give a great spectator experience. We have been one of the first to stress heavy on spectator aspect and it will remain a priority to us in all our events.

Your feedback just helps us do better each time. Thanks for taking time to give us your valuable feedback :)

by my second point i meant that the spectator arrangement was not enough actually many people turned up and the hall was not large enough for everyone to fit in, also the seating arrangements were not proper, I mean I dont want some sofa and all but just normal benches(the long ones) would have done it.......

OP
Katalyst

Katalyst

Broken In
by my second point i meant that the spectator arrangement was not enough actually many people turned up and the hall was not large enough for everyone to fit in, also the seating arrangements were not proper, I mean I dont want some sofa and all but just normal benches(the long ones) would have done it.......

I am guessing you are speaking of Free2Play #3? We did have limitations at the venue. We did give our best to give a good spectator experience. Maybe next time we will make it even better.

Last edited:
OP
Katalyst

Katalyst

Broken In
Thanking all attendees for their participation at Gamers Connect. We hope you enjoyed the meet up with NVIDIA, GALAX & MSI Notebook. Feedbacks/Suggestions are welcome.

Pictures from the event (Facebook):- Gamers Connect #3 | Facebook

- - - Updated - - -

Why doesn't anything like this happens in my city (or even state) ?? :cryeyesout:

We will try bring Gamers Connect program close to Raipur if not Raipur : )

Top Bottom