Inverter or non inverter

luckyidnani

Broken In
Hey i recently bought an samsung 5star 1.5.tonn ac for around 38k and i am satisfied with its perfotmance and i am now planning to buy another buy this time i am planning to get a inverter ac and i heard that inverter ac's do not cool sufficently on tempratures more than 45 degrees and if that is the case then i cannot get one cause the temperatures here in this time of the year are around 40-50 degress can you guys help me out please

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Get a non inverter if the temps are over 46C. For Rs 38 to 42 K you can get Daikin or Hitachi 5 stars. If you have the budget of Rs 52K you can buy the Hitachi Inverter AC which works at 52C.

surya_sapui

In the zone
personally i say Incinerator you know today's kolkata temperature & its increase day by day. then inverter ac suitable in kolkata s temperature ?

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Your electricity Bill? I have not used inverter before

Its a lot efficient..Compared to my older 2 tonne LG split unit, the inverter saves about 40% on the bill

- - - Updated - - -

How much is that extreme temp? Which Inverter AC are you using and where are you located?

I live right under the terrace and as a result the temp goes to 44-45C in my room. The inverter cools it a lot better than my earlier one.

- - - Updated - - -

Using O General Inverter AC..

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Im not talking about your room, if your citys temperature goes beyond 46C you should stay away from Inverter acs. Apart from Hitachi every manufacturer mentions this in their website or advertisement.

Kolkata is perfectly fine for Inverter ACs.

surya_sapui

In the zone
but heat increase in kolkata day by day, after 3-4 years it may be reach 46 c , then what should we do with this inverter ac, those who already pruchase or will be purchase.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Wait kolkata is nowhere near 46C... I was in kolkata for 2 weeks..It was around 40C max..just couple of degrees more than Bombay..I dont see why inverters would be an issue then.. Mumbai temp in my area was consistently at 38-39C for a period of 2-3 weeks. Faced no problems whatsoever..I thought it was a doing a better job than my split for once...

- - - Updated - - -

Im not talking about your room, if your citys temperature goes beyond 46C you should stay away from Inverter acs. Apart from Hitachi every manufacturer mentions this in their website or advertisement.

Kolkata is perfectly fine for Inverter ACs.

Hmm i see..Does it lead to cooling issues or something..not really aware about this circular..Does it lead to some mechanical problem or something? Strange because cities like Dubai have many inverters around..Was just wondering why..

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
May be the ones sold here dint have that compressor or may be the Inverter Controller Mainboard located in ODU cant cope beyond 46C. Just my guess.

For Hitachi 52C performance check their website or the ads on youtube or TV.

vinitkjain

Right off the assembly line
Is it True Inverter AC doesnt perform good at 45 to 50 degree temperature?

I am planning to purchase a Split Inverter AC bt i certainly read in review inverter ac does work good at higher temperature, as I reside in Gujarat where the temperature in worst of summer goes to even 45 to 48 degree...

Plz respond to the thread.

#The Incinerator #RishiGuru and others too.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
If the temps where you live regularly crosses 45C its better to get the Hitachi Inverter AC which operates till 52C. All general daikins and sharps are good till 46C as per their specs in their respective websites.

Top Bottom