Inverter for min. 4 hours backup

I am looking to install an inverter at my home to run the following appliances: 1 Desktop, 2 fans, 2 tubelights. As we have power cut in Pune for almost 5-6 hours, I need an inverter which can give me back up of at least 4 hours.

My budget is maximum 25k. Please suggest me a good combination of inverter and battery.

Thanks in advance.

Moy

Gadget Freak/Flashaholic
go for
microtek 850SEBz sine wave inverter - Price 5-6k and an exide 150Ah battery- Price 12-15k

Moy

Gadget Freak/Flashaholic
and if possible, buy a 1kva automatic voltage stabilizer(preferably servo stabilizer) using rest of the money, my dad brought the above configuration (microtek inverter+exide battery) for 17k(5.5k for inverter + 11k for battery + 0.5k for transportation charge) 4years back in the month of august

i suggested u 850va inverter which will give u 680watts(80% effi.) of power, u can go for 650va(520watts)... But u should buy an inverter which has 'va' rating slightly more than ur requirement for future add-on components such as an extra fan for example. My dad brought exide 'inva tubuler150ah' battery, because this perticular 150ah battery model has 4years warrenty, no other exide battery model has 4years warrenty

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
In ebay, 1000va SINEWAVE inverter with really good components available for 5k to 6k locally manufactured( in Kerala) but the circuit design and LCD display functions are good THAN microtek and have INBUILT solar charger, and MORE ROBUST AND SAFE THAN OTHER BRANDED INVERTERS

Imo microtek uses Not so high end components and aluminium transformer winding

Or get sukam or luminous.... Or amaron
Please tell your pc config, and real wattage of fans(u can see, climb up and see it is written on the fan)

Last edited:
OP
M

mayur_digitized

Broken In
Thank you for responses. I will go ahead with a Microtek inverter. However, the local dealers are offering Autobat batteries (165 ah) with a 5 year warranty. I am tempted to go ahead with this as other manufacturers only offer 2-3 years warranty at max. Please suggest.

Top Bottom