avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
My pc is in shutdown status. and i am not in my home(SAY OFFICE). Now if someone starts up my pc and breaks the password somehow and logs in, i want to be alerted immediately by a SMS in my mobile that intrusion happens.

Any idea how to do that?

Hrishi

If the person is wise enough to crack a windows logon pwd , i am sure that 1st thing that will stick to his mind would be 2 disable all outgoing net c0nectns.
W/out it , sending sms gets diff.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
i am thinking if someone can break into your home to access your pc he would not waste time in turning on the pc.he will simply take out the hard disk.

OP
avichandana20000

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
I want to be alerted whenever my PC gets accessed, even if it is opened by my father or wife or daughter.

Last edited:

Tech&ME

Banned
I want to be alerted whenever my PC gets accessed, even if it is opened by my father or wife or daughter.

Well it is a bit hard to do it in Windows 7 but you can do it.

Method 1 : [ offline alert ] : Click Here For Details.

Method 2 :

If you have APC UPS, you can use the PowerChute Business software and configure it to send you an e-mail or SMS. [ net connection is required ]

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
auditing of logon events is a easy way but if someone has administrative access he can also delete/modify the logs.

@avichandana20000,your requirement is not worth the effort needed to achieve this.if privacy is your concern then there are far better & secure ways.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
I doubt over the way this can be done.. Some software might be there..
But, do you really need that???
Just setup BIOS admin password and none but those who know the password can even access your PC. ;)

Tech&ME

Banned
Hmmm... there are many other ways to get it done, [ well, lets accept it, some of them are not so easy to configure ]

Method 3:

This is a Step by Step process to spy on your laptop / computer.

Method 4:

Use Fast Access Facial Recognition [ it will take pictures of the intruder on unsuccessful login attempts ]

Method 4:

If you use Mac, you can lock and spy on it using your iPhone.

Top Bottom