NatalieGreen

Right off the assembly line
Hi,

I am Natalie and I am a technician from Wilmington,USA. I have just joined this forum and I would love to know about different topics and would like to contribute myself to topics of which I have knowledge about. I am keen to learn about different sections. Hope everyone will love to get along with me. :)

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Hello Natalie! Welcome to The Digit Forum. :)

Before you start posting queries and solutions to other's questions, I suggest you go through the Forum Rules:
*www.digit.in/forum/rules-announcements/

rowdy

Banned
Hi,

I am Natalie and I am a technician from Wilmington,USA. I have just joined this forum and I would love to know about different topics and would like to contribute myself to topics of which I have knowledge about. I am keen to learn about different sections. Hope everyone will love to get along with me. :)
welcome! How did you find this Forum?

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Welcome Copy paste :)
*www.google.co.in/search?q=Hi,+I+am...i57.375j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8

OP
N

NatalieGreen

Hi icebags, Sorry, I was a bit busy so was not able to reply. I am here to help and increase my knowledge. I would always reply asap. :)

OP
N

NatalieGreen

Hi Goku, I love this character by the way. thanks for letting me know about this. I went through the rules already.

OP
N

NatalieGreen

Why do you people think everything is copy paste. If you are genuine I am also. So please stop this kind of talk.
Hope to see you polite in near future.

Top Bottom