Introducing a new player in ram market: AMD Radeon Memory

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
thats right. AMD has decided to enter the ram market now, and with 3 different class of ram modules: Entertainment, Ultra Gaming Pro & lastly Enterprise there is something for everyone.

*images.anandtech.com/doci/4591/translate_c-1_575px.jpeg

source1 source2

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Nice find sam. Amd is following intel's footsteps in diversifying. Good for the company and consumers alike.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Nice find SAM :D

AMD is taking a good step. I think they should also try to implement some scheme of supplying discounted RAM's with their processors :)

SlashDK

MV VIP to the MAX
Is this for real or an elaborate hoax? :O I still can't believe it even though its on anandtech. BTW nice find Sam.

OP
coderunknown

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
@everyone, thanks. was posted at AT. transferred it here.

@sukesh1090, next most likely is SSD. PSU & monitor? hmmm.
@thetechfreak, buy Llano, get 2Gb stick free. buy Bulldozer, get 4Gb kit free? :grin:
@Cybertonic, check source2 & then check their source. you'll find 3-4 pics of these ram. and this one is already on sale at Japan.

my classmate (an diehard Nvidia fanboy) will go crazy when i show him this news. he'll surely pass some vague comment.

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
looks like ram chips are made by themselves..... not from Hynix...... good.... but first we need good service.....
BTW, thanx for the news....

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
funny actually.

They shouldn't have sold Imageon (now Adreno) to Qualcomm. Adreno 220 is better than Tegra 2 actually. :p

ajayritik

Technomancer
Sorry about offtopic discussion. For a while I thought some new player in the Indian Cricket team. Later I found it's in the Technology News Section!

tkin

Back to school!!
there are talks that this has been done on purpose.. to keep the prices down
APU's need faster memory and are not affected by latency a lot... so this is tailor made for AMD APU's
These better be priced really low, cause gskill snipers are really really chip and has good specs.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Is AMD going to bundle these with their CPUs, particularly the Llanos? ;)

Top Bottom