intex speakers problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunny19071990

Right off the assembly line
sir,
i hav an intex 5.1 channel 4000watt speaker system. i dont hav a special sound card, rest i dont know the details... i hav realtek audio i think.
i cannot use all my 5 satellite speakrs... either the rear ones dont work or the front one. when i press the 2.1emulation button on my subwoofer, only the two front speakers work. help me

actually , if u r listening music.only 2 speaker and boofer works.its called stereo. when u will play games and see movies (transformers original dvd) which support surround sound , ur 5.1 will be useful.
and anyway don`t buy intex they are cheap but useless.go for altec 3251,5051 or logitech x 540.(if u want 5.1).

OP
S

sunny19071990

Right off the assembly line
actually , if u r listening music.only 2 speaker and boofer works.its called stereo. when u will play games and see movies (transformers original dvd) which support surround sound , ur 5.1 will be useful.
and anyway don`t buy intex they are cheap but useless.go for altec 3251,5051 or logitech x 540.(if u want 5.1).

i hav already bought one...
i just wanted to know, how use all the 5 satellites while listening to music to rock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom