Intervideo DVR doesnt remember settings

Status
Not open for further replies.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Hi, Im using intervideo DVR V3 B079.542C00 , the problem is that it doesnt remember the channels and audio settings. i have saved the channel list into a file.
Every time i start intervideo DVR i have to load the channel file and also have to change the video input standard, i.e., if the standard is PAL_B then i have to change it to something else like PAL_D and click apply only then the sound is enabled. and also have to change the recording source to "Line in". Is there any way to fix it ??

And ho... iv seen that this months edition of DIGIT includes "Intervideo DVR 3" if anyone has installed it then tell me which build it is ok.

Charan

dIgItaL_BrAt

Cyborg Agent
That 'Channel List" problem is actually a feature of WinDVR.According to InterVideo,it allows each user to have his seperate list of channels.

About that video input problem,try reinstalling WinDVR.

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
ho thanks dIgItaL_BrAt, but i think that is a big mistake made by intervideo, it is really worth nothing to load the settings each and every time :( , as about reinstalling iv done it many times but no use :( any way thanks

charan

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
@dIgItaL_BrAt , the tuner drivers are just perfect , every other PVR software works just perfect, the problem is only with intervideo DVR , i use it because of its hot key features i hardly use the mouse to use the software. The software which comes with the Tuner card also works fine but lacks features. is there any other PVR software with lots of hotkeys???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom