Internet Security?

Status
Not open for further replies.

He28

Still learning...
Go for McAfeeVirusScan Plus. It has AntiVirus, inbuilt Firewall & AntiSpyware. It offerrs 3 in 1 Protection from viruses, hackers and spyware so you can surf the Web safely. Prevents multi-pronged attacks by integrating anti-virus, firewall, and anti-spyware technologies. Simplifies security with the new and improved McAfee SecurityCenter. Shields your PC around the clock: always on, always updating, always protecting. Its SystemGuard warns you about sites which send spam, install adware, or attempt online scams.
:cool:

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
2kewl said:
What Internet Security suite do u guys use? Pls reply
what is ur motive? knowing what we use or do u want any recommendation.

what i use for internet security: Linux! :D :D :D

what i recommend:

1) KIS 7.0 (its a paid software)
2) Linux

the easiest way to employ the second option is this. get hold of VMware Player from the vmware website (its a free download). goto any torrent portal and download a vmware image of the latest version of any installed linux distro (again, a plethora of choices). run the linux vmware image in the vmware player and use this to browse the net. be sure to connect to the net from widin the linux distro, disable nat/bridging. you'll never hafta worry again abt internet security!

sakumar79

Technomancer
Is Kaspersky Internet Security Suite 7.0 a beta or final release? On their website, still version 6.0 is being marketed as latest...

Arun

sakumar79

Technomancer
I am planning to purchase new suite near August end (PCCillin licence expiring)... Will I be getting KIS 6 or KIS7 if I purchase in stores at that time? And if I get only KIS 6 now, will I be eligible for free upgrade to KIS7 once it becomes release version?

@Choto_Cheeta, BTW I noticed your name on the beta testing forum in Kaspersky website... Thats you right?

Arun

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Arun said:
will I be eligible for free upgrade to KIS7 once it becomes release version?

Yup... :) Infact buy KIs 6.0 now, use the key to activate KIS 7.0, its allowed now :D

sakumar79 said:
Will I be getting KIS 6 or KIS7 if I purchase in stores at that time?

Rs. 1200/- MAX for the KIS, widelly available in India :)

Arun said:
@Choto_Cheeta, BTW I noticed your name on the beta testing forum in Kaspersky website... Thats you right?

Yup.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom