Internet Rates May Go Up by 30%

keep a seat for me, i will go too. :p

^I'm in too.

The govt. may be doing this to reduce internet penetration to keep information out of peoples hands and to make them keep voting for them and also subsidize bills like FSB.

how do you guys forgot me , im also coming with u , but I'll pay after reaching destination

Guys who are leaving India take me with you. :)

Me to joining the evac teams :-D

we should all leave india. Its become a god damn hell hole

Looks like the Alpha Recon Team is ready to roll. Pack your **** up boys. We're set for launch at 0600hrs tomorrow.

:p

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
Wonder from where Sonia Gandi's foreign tour, abroad medical treatment is funded, Pappu and his Mafia girlfriend vacation is funded,
Robert vadera business, is funded, etc and theres more

Still people vote them to power, if you want to make real money join Khangress party, wake up and spread the word never to vote them again, this Mot***Fu***r maa-beta should be thrown out of thic country forever

Vote for Modi in 2014

and in the mean while see this

View attachment 12018

View attachment 12019

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
evenif this thread has thousands of posts in a week, nothing will change in india, i dnt know abt u guys but i have never seen a change .........

there is some spark when these evnts occur but it never catches fire eventually every1 forgets what happened in the past and the lessons taught by it.......

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
Can't leave India guys.. they asked why need passport, I gave them reason, said.. Passport application denied ;)

Alright.. Jokes apart,
Actually we are the problem, we choose wrong people , give power to wrong people and then suffer. You see , most of so called INFORMED people never vote because they don't find anyone suitable and most of the voters are actually from villages or remote areas and primarily votes on the basis of religion / region .. :(

And when we have wrong people, what we get :
1. Remember Lokpal bill, First Govt. made us fool, then opposition made us fool and in the END.. Babaji ka Ghanta. . If you see all drama made by these politician, its clearly evident, OPPOSITION + GOVT both are united , they only fight for seat but not for Janta.

2. Recently, Govt. reverted HC order where candidate is not allowed to contest election on criminal ground.. Bill was presented and every one noded YES.. be it opposition or one in power.

3. Right to Reject.. : Could have changed India's political scenerio but no one wants it.

Sorry.. not able to recall, but there were many things where actually we are at mistake, even small things, we can change world.. but we never bother .. you know, if at Govt. offices, every one even starts making complaint to right person, things can change a lot.. but hardly less than only one in 1000 do this and that goes waste..

So be it INTERNET or anything, we need to take action..
What do you see.. make a POLITICAL party from TDF members and have representative from each city ..
Lets change the world..

How many are IN ?
(I am serious ;) )

Ironman

In the zone
Can't leave India guys.. they asked why need passport, I gave them reason, said.. Passport application denied ;)

Alright.. Jokes apart,
Actually we are the problem, we choose wrong people , give power to wrong people and then suffer. You see , most of so called INFORMED people never vote because they don't find anyone suitable and most of the voters are actually from villages or remote areas and primarily votes on the basis of religion / region .. :(

And when we have wrong people, what we get :
1. Remember Lokpal bill, First Govt. made us fool, then opposition made us fool and in the END.. Babaji ka Ghanta. . If you see all drama made by these politician, its clearly evident, OPPOSITION + GOVT both are united , they only fight for seat but not for Janta.

2. Recently, Govt. reverted HC order where candidate is not allowed to contest election on criminal ground.. Bill was presented and every one noded YES.. be it opposition or one in power.

3. Right to Reject.. : Could have changed India's political scenerio but no one wants it.

Sorry.. not able to recall, but there were many things where actually we are at mistake, even small things, we can change world.. but we never bother .. you know, if at Govt. offices, every one even starts making complaint to right person, things can change a lot.. but hardly less than only one in 1000 do this and that goes waste..

So be it INTERNET or anything, we need to take action..
What do you see.. make a POLITICAL party from TDF members and have representative from each city ..
Lets change the world..

How many are IN ?
(I am serious ;) )

I am Definitely In ! (I am Serious )
Just tell me how !

i am from Kolkata btw

Lets Start a Party :evil:

We need PirateParty in India.

Yes we definitely need it here

lets start one guys

Many x (Single drop of water) = Ocean :razz:

gameranand

Living to Play
Yeah like the rates are minimum right now. I pay 1K for just 512 KBps speed and that also is not exact 512, its lesser than that. :evil:

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
WTF :punch:
I want to drop a bomb in kaangress ears...stupid people (this is how they run the country...increase cost of everything..suck each drop of blood/money from Aam admi)

Yeah like the rates are minimum right now. I pay 1K for just 512 KBps speed and that also is not exact 512, its lesser than that. :evil:

i guess the hiked rates are pre-applied @ your location ISP :mrgreen:

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
I cant live without unlimited broadband even though its just 512 kbps. I have made my peace with it and whatever i want to download, i can given enough time.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
i've heard that Japan has good internet plans and they have Manga and Anime industry there too :hyper:

Can you handle the food?

Okay...I cant open picture attachments. Asks me to log in. WTF?

Also, the right to reject has been ordered by the Supreme Court. There is every reason to vote in India now.

Top Bottom