Internet or sex, which would you choose?

Internet or sex, which would you choose?

• Internet

Votes: 21 44.7%
  • Sex

Votes: 26 55.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ubersoldat

Deadly Creature Me!
Nimbutaar is (Limewire) . "PS: No file sharing topics or software to be discussed here" ( :D lol :D) . LIFE WITHOUT GALS IS BORING. I AM THE PROOF FOR THAT. MY LIFE IS BORING. :mad: I WANT GALS.

@Gaurav, ur smart.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
If ya can't keep on topic and spare us your whatever philosophies be under/over age, I will close it. We don't want to know what is what. Just post an opinion, take a vote and move on.

It doesn't say anywhere that going offtopic for a few posts is against the rules of this forum. And I wasn't discussing apples or oranges for it to be called 'off-topic'. It was completely in context. If I say something and another person replies to it, I can't just say "STFU and keep it on topic". And in case you missed it, here's a little something:

Yeah, let's move on. :D

I think that post indicates that the off-topic discussion is over. Thanks to you, I had to go off-topic again.

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
Nimbutaar is (Limewire) . "PS: No file sharing topics or software to be discussed here" ( :D lol :D) . LIFE WITHOUT GALS IS BORING. I AM THE PROOF FOR THAT. MY LIFE IS BORING. :mad: I WANT GALS.

@Gaurav, ur smart.

spend more time looking at and befriending gals in ur college or office or ur colony
instead of TD forum ;)

PS: I have never followed dis advice thats y still single :D

mrintech

Technomancer
I love lesbians and gangbang vidoe :D. But, i prefer sex wid only 1 gal. Din hav sex till today :( (Me 23, lol :D). Internet timepass 4 me. Download video frm Nimbutaar.
Dost sabka Din aata hai... Patience is virtue my Friend *www.msgking.com/images/emoticons/smileys/smileys102.gif

ubersoldat

Deadly Creature Me!
@Sumitkumar, mmmm? Dint get u mate! :confused: . U r mentioning about befriending Gal friends! :confused: . Pls explain :D.

@Mrintech, mera number kabhi nahi aayega :( . Main aisa kyon hoon, main aisa kyon hoon?

mrintech

Technomancer
@Mrintech, mera number kabhi nahi aayega :( . Main aisa kyon hoon, main aisa kyon hoon?
Having premarital sex is not a status Boost Off. What matters is love, faith & understanding. Who knows this Lust phenomenon will ruin yours or hers life.... ;)

So stay cool and pray to God ;) and till then use Nimbutaar :D

Cheers!!

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
this is what digit forums have become-advice on ways to get laid by virgins to virgins.

Be the way you are and some girl might actually take pity on you.

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
yaar uber..mera matlab tha yahan digit pe time barbaad karne ki bajay ladkiyon se dosti kar, baat cheet kar...pehle acche se frndship kar ..fir aage badh...

act on this song..haule haule ho jayega pyar.....baliye ..haule haule

*www.msgking.com/images/emoticons/smileys/smileys100.gif

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
this is what digit forums have become-advice on ways to get laid by virgins to virgins.
hahahaha ...u r rite ...but wat r u boasting ???
U r not virgin...that doesnt qualify u for a more superior human tag :D

ubersoldat

Deadly Creature Me!
There is the point! :rolleyes: . U see, i m like a curse. people tell me that ur like this, ur like that and criticise me. And i don hav the money or goods looks to impress any gal. I think all my problems can be solved if i self terminate myselves. Sorry for blowing this thread out of proportion. :(

Byeeeee :(

all of u internet choosers .. if u have ever loved some girl or experienced the feeling of love for anyone...then u should know that nuthing in this world is more precious than to spent with her/him(for some ppl :D:p) even if its internet. When there is love in between, then Sex is wayyyyyyyyyyy more than "just a 20 min activity in bedroom". I will not compare the PAID sex, or casual sex with internet (though they still are more worthy then internet), but with someone u care, SEX is not just SEX ....its many times more than that. Sumeday u'll realize eventually (no offense to anyone haan... i am realy scared of the MEN IN GREEN)

@ sunny

boy oh boy, seems like u have also grown up too fast with ur height :D:D:p....is it the same sunny whom i met a few months ago ???

but i must admit ... i never expected this poll to be so much evenly balanced .... its getting more interesting ..... keep it up guys :D:D:D.

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
all of u internet choosers .. if u have ever loved some girl or experienced the feeling of love for anyone...then u should know that nuthing in this world is more precious than to spent with her/him(for some ppl :D:p) even if its internet. When there is love in between, then Sex is wayyyyyyyyyyy more than "just a 20 min activity in bedroom". I will not compare the PAID sex, or casual sex with internet (though they still are more worthy then internet), but with someone u care, SEX is not just SEX ....its many times more than that. Sumeday u'll realize eventually (no offense to anyone haan... i am realy scared of the MEN IN GREEN)
aagaya ek aur virgin advice dene.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom