internet on pc through mobile

shubhankarsahu0007

Right off the assembly line
i am having samsung corby pro i am not able connect internet on my pc through it. i have tray to connect it through its software kies but i failed.
please tell me all the settings for it i am using BSNL internet is working on mobile but not on pc.:?:

lipunr

hi, friend. listen if u want to connect to internet, just remeber to set the APN properly. if ur in eastern part of india, u can use the gprseast.cellone.in like ur part u have to mention ur APN. that is important. everything else should remain same. and some time u need to dial *99#. gud luck.

the_souvik

Addicted
Just enter the APN rightly.and the ip address.Instead of softy use new connection wizard of xp.that should work fine.

davidtwhittle

Broken In
Hey,i also had same problem when i was using the same cellular company.To start internet in your pc,first get setting from service provider and after that choose a right APN.Then if you can't establish through the cable,then you have to try with Bluetooth connectivity.
Call to customer company and tell them particular model of your mobile.

Last edited by a moderator:

Siva36

hi frnd mn 2 a bsnl net uyser .theres almost a little to do with d settings.firstly go in the mobile phone settings create a new connection named as bsnlnet then access point/apn=bsnlnet homepage=google.com do not use ip address then proxy port =8080
then install samsung pc studio into ur pc. then open it and from it open networking wizard create a new connection named as bsnlnet .use the following settings----country=other
accesspoint=bsnlnet
dialling no=*99#

all its done now .............try it

lvlyn2009

Hi..
I have a similar problem.. Only, my service provider is DoCoMo (and not BSNL)
any tips on how to connect to the internet on PC through the cell (BTW,the cell phone model is Samsung Corby Pro)

Top Bottom