Internet Explorer 7 Final Released

Status
Not open for further replies.

subhajit

Right off the assembly line
Get more info at:
*www.betanews.com/article/Internet_Explorer_7_Final_Released/1161207209

Its much better than the earlier ones. It has Tabbed Browsing feature, phishing protection etc..
But the interface is best...By default it has only the address bar with some sleek buttons(Stop, Refresh, Forward etc..), a search bar beside the address bar and no MENU bar or other such things. As a result a lot of space is available for the page to be displayed....Of course, u can change the layout of the toolbars.

IE lovers must try it...*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/images/smilies/tongue.gif

But I personally believe Opera is much better...Since many newer features in IE7 are directly borrowed from Opera or some other browsers..

deepak.krishnan

In the zone
Well I liked the IE's interface and the new features provided by it.But the browsing speed is low. I think Firefox will be better!!!

*ie7pro.com/img/ie7pro_release.gif

IE7Pro is a must have add-on for Internet Explorer, which includes a lot of features and tweaks to make your IE friendlier, more useful, secure and customizable. IE7Pro includes Tabbed Browsing Management, AD Blocker, Flash Block, Super Drag Drop, Crash Recovery, Proxy Switcher, Mouse Gesture, Tab History Browser, Web Accelerator, User Agent Switcher, Webpage Capturer, Greasemonkey like User Scripts platform, User Plug-ins, Spell Check and many more power packed features. You can customize not just Internet Explorer, but even your favorite website according to your need and taste using IE7Pro.

*ie7pro.com/

test it.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom