Internet Explorer 6.0 Problem- Plz Help !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovemeall26

Broken In
Hello countrymen,
I have a strange problem. I am using Windows ME with Internet explorer 6.0 with all its updates on a three year old computer. However,upon opening a second browser, the first browser goes to the address of the second browser opened and the contents of the first browser is lost. In other words, I cannot open a second browser. I have reinstalled Internet explorer and even tried repairing it by Add remove programmes, yet the problem does not go away. However, on another computer with the same configuration, I.E. - 6 is working fine by opening multiple pages. Plz dont tell me to upgrade to XP , coz I have an old system with SD RAM of 128 only. Your kind help will be highly appreciated. Thanks a ton.
lovemeall26

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
This problem may be due to Internet Explorer Settings. I remember a setting in Tools>Internet Options>Advanced tab.
I can't point out exactly the option becoz I use IE7 now. But do onething...
In the advanced tab of Internet Explorer settings, click "Restore default settings".
Click "Appy"
Click"OK"

Restart Browser & check it...

Hope it helps.

OP
L

lovemeall26

Broken In
Hello,
This option given by you is the first thing that I have already tried without success. The problem seems to be larger with something to be done in the registry of internet explorer. Hope someone can help me on this.
lovemeall26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom