Internet Explorer 10 Platform Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.

noob

Cyborg Agent
XP was released on October 25, 2001 and Extended Support until April 8, 2014

so from 2001 - 2009 , MS has supported it by doing active development for XP OS.

i think thats enough.

If you are a desktop windows application developer , Win 7 provided a lot of features. this decision is also due to .Net framework.

Also, think as if you own the company, developing OS is not that simple and consider the recourses and cost involved, MS needs to mint money...Innovation requires money , it never comes free of cost.

8 years of support is in fact excellent. also they provided discount from XP/Vista to Win 7 transition. what else do you expect.?

My personal exp : there were N number of times i have formatted PC using XP just because some other software install replaced DLL or some other files....i dont remember when was the last time i formated PC since i moved on to Windows 7.

Do you use same PC for 8 years? You guys accept hardware innovation because you see it , same is the case for software and you can feel it.

Who

Guess Who's Back
The thread has lost its purpose , it's turning out to be something else for this reason i am closing it, if you want to discuss more about it please use Fight Club section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom