Intel unveils 16 next-gen processors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
*www.tradearabia.com/source/2008-02/26/intel.gif

Intel has unveiled 16 products, including the first 45 nanometer (nm) processors for Intel Centrino Processor Technology-based laptops.

All of these new chips include the company’s new transistor formula and 45nm manufacturing process that boost a PC’s speed, reduces power requirements, saves on battery life, helps the environment and comes in smaller packages for more fashionable and compact computer designs, the company said in a statement.

With the introduction of the new processors, Intel will be offering a total of 32 desktop, laptop and server processors based on these industry-leading innovations, it added.

The company also highlighted how it will take advantage of its transistor and manufacturing advances to spur a category of small form-factor, low-powered, high-performance devices that deliver broadband Internet access “in your pocket.”

Read More..

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^. Yes. It feels like suddently all the innovative R&D people went to Intel from AMD. With just one core architectue, Intel has gone years ahead of AMD. On the other hand, AMD's unable to keep it's promise. Certainly, they are struggling.

Voldy

The Dark lord
AMD has to pick up pace if they dont then all will be over intel is way to ahead frm them now

swarnadeep

Right off the assembly line
Well I just upgraded to C2D 6750 selling my old pal AMD64 which has served in my JU days.too bad for AMD they are not keeping up :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom