Intel Support Directs me to use DDR-II in DDR based board !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Choto Cheeta

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Here is their Official Test Report...

Download PDF !!!!

read they are really using DDR-2 with DDR Connector !!!

Am I mad or really Intel dudes have invneted some thing new trick to use DDR-II with DDR Based board ??

as after the email I have tried to use DDR-II in our rest of the D915GAV Fleet, and they dont fit in, if u try hard u will damage the RAM...

but read i their Report they are stating the used DDR2 533MHz with DDR connector

:shock:

now its no more in just support level... !!! Higher guys too some how run DDR-II in DDR Connector !!!

and how the hell they Find a 240pin DDR connector ?? as DDR2 are suppose to be 240pin where as DDR connectors are 184pin !!!!

Last edited:

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
Choto Cheeta said:
Here is their Official Test Report...

Download PDF !!!!

read they are really using DDR-2 with DDR Connector !!!

Am I mad or really Intel dudes have invneted some thing new trick to use DDR-II with DDR Based board ??

as after the email I have tried to use DDR-II in our rest of the D915GAV Fleet, and they dont fit in, if u try hard u will damage the RAM...

but read i their Report they are stating the used DDR2 533MHz with DDR connector

now its no more in just support level... !!! Higher guys too some how run DDR-II in DDR Connector !!!

and how the hell they Find a 240pin DDR connector ?? as DDR2 are suppose to be 240pin where as DDR connectors are 184pin !!!!
:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

my goodness. wats happenin. hav they gone mad mad. how can they insert it into ddr connector.

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
I allready told you... They are gone made bananas....

There is no such things as DDR2 to DDR adapter.
And as far as I know they dont even have it.
Again a request to any Intel Big Guy who might read it.
Sack your technical support guy, and make me a support guy. :p
Atleast I know what is the difference between DDR and DDR2 memory module.

OP
Choto Cheeta

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Sack your technical support guy, and make me a support guy

Its no more in support level any more,

read the PDF this comes from Product Development and Testing teams and their Test setup results !!!

blackpearl

The Devil
Choto Cheeta said:
Its no more in support level any more,

read the PDF this comes from Product Development and Testing teams and their Test setup results !!!

Maybe a top secret project by Intel - developing a DDR-DDR2 converter. :)

OP
Choto Cheeta

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
their is nothing to make fun off it... everybody does silly mistakes

The question is not about fun, but rather view it from the angle as, see in the Product test **** also, as with Intel WHQL too they have some how used DDR-II 533 MHz with a 240pin DDR connector in D915GAV...

but DDR connectors are 184pin

also in the board D915GAV there are 4 DDR 184pin connector !!! so no chance of using a 533 MHz 240pin DDR-II, yet Intel some how manage to use and run DDR-II modules

vish786

"The Gentleman"
Choto Cheeta said:
The question is not about fun, but rather view it from the angle as, see in the Product test **** also, as with Intel WHQL too they have some how used DDR-II 533 MHz with a 240pin DDR connector in D915GAV...

but DDR connectors are 184pin

also in the board D915GAV there are 4 DDR 184pin connector !!! so no chance of using a 533 MHz 240pin DDR-II, yet Intel some how manage to use and run DDR-II modules

then the testing team in intel is dumb.

satyamy

Alive Again...
After My Motherboards Issue I never Trust Intel's Customer Care
They cheted me
Their was some display prob in my 1month old Board, they send back to me & told that the board runs for 1 months it means that their is not prob with board & I hav damadged it

:D

they says even if the board runs for 1 week that mean the board is ok & their is no prob from intels side

than why does they give 3yrs warranty :(

Never trust Intel again

Choto Cheeta said:
Nah I understand that much at-least :p
hahaha
north with south :D
Saurav - Sukhdeep :p

Last edited:
OP
Choto Cheeta

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
eehhhh !!! send that board again :p now ask them to refer to me as I will confirm Intel Support does these :p and tell me that may be Intel Support tried to use DVI instade of Analog connetor :lol: thats why board got damage :lol:

as see if they can publish test report or DDR-II running in their 184 pic Ram connector, then may be they are tried to take DVI output from that Analog out put of urs

satyamy

Alive Again...
Choto Cheeta said:
eehhhh !!! send that board again :p now ask them to refer to me as I will confirm Intel Support does these :p and tell me that may be Intel Support tried to use DVI instade of Analog connetor :lol: thats why board got damage :lol:

as see if they can publish test report or DDR-II running in their 184 pic Ram connector, then may be they are tried to take DVI output from that Analog out put of urs

sorry didnt understand wht u said
ur very very techy

I have that board with me
Intel Returned back that to me
How can i again send the same board to them..........?

Status
Not open for further replies.