Intel Quiery

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
JamesTryForYou

JamesTryForYou

In the zone
Some says that the price has fallen on 23rd of April. But the site *www.theitwares.com/ shows expected price of core 2 duo's. What it means that whether the price will be applicable to new manufactured or the same existing hardwares?

kooldude

Broken In
I think it just means that thew prices fallen and they are expecting them to be the ones mentioned on the website

Kniwor

Learner
assasin said:
u can xpect a price cut by may-june

dude many online retailers in US have already released processors on new prices, BTW, 22-23 april was the expected price drop.

premsharma

In the zone
sukhdeepsinghkohli said:
Hey great! the new core 2 Duo prices are now on *www.theitwares.com/ :D

That is great effort by theitwares, but still prices needs to be pruned down to exact. This price cut is not very great. AMD still ahead on Price Vs Performance ratio. A great disappointment from Intel. E6400/6420 etc should be 6500 - 7500.

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
premsharma said:
That is great effort by theitwares, but still prices needs to be pruned down to exact. This price cut is not very great. AMD still ahead on Price Vs Performance ratio. A great disappointment from Intel. E6400/6420 etc should be 6500 - 7500.
LOL, give it time . Price cuts are per 1000 units per Intel. A Week and all will be normal :p

EDIt : I just called *www.theitwares.com/ owner RAJ and he said those where expected prices and tonight will be real update of prices :(

Last edited:

premsharma

In the zone
Yeah! Raj is great guy and I know, he will allow the consumers to reap the benefits on price cut very soon as he did on the AMD models. Next 2-3 days we will find them to be true. E6420 is not yet listed in his inventory, that is going to be the most sought after model.

premsharma

In the zone
sukhdeepsinghkohli said:
Raj, must be on Digit forum, what is user ID ?

Yes he is here but duno by what ID because whatever is being discussed here is implemented on the site immediately.

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Kniwor said:
the one processor I want to buy, E6420, is not listed.... what a bummer

Yeah, i asked on phone and he said, the prices are not final yet. He will be knowing everything today and update new prices and availability tmrw so fingers crossed ;)

sagsall4u

Journeyman
are the prices on the IT wares inclusive of all taxes?
If you buy goods worth 25 g's then the tax is applied on the whole thing right? Not the individual items?

Kniwor

Learner
sagsall4u said:
are the prices on the IT wares inclusive of all taxes?
If you buy goods worth 25 g's then the tax is applied on the whole thing right? Not the individual items?
how does it matter if tax is applied on all, or individually???
I'd also like to know if those prices are inculsive of taxes, or not?

kooldude

Broken In
All the prices on theitwares are inclusive of Tax for buyers from maharashtra...they say that they have to pay CST to gov if thy send it outside maharastra

ruturaj3

Journeyman
premsharma said:
I am also looking for 6420 incase I decide in favour of Intel

What is the difference between E6400 & E6420.
Actually i have decided to go for AMD x2 4800+ is to better than intel's E6400/20.
My need is gaming(fifa,nfs,gta). Also Can you tell me the mobo for above mentioned processors of both platfrom with onboard graphics & 1 pci slot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom