Intel Price Drops!! Sale!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the first lot of orders that is being shipped out to me from Intel India, anyone willing to purchase them can post what they like here so that I can order more as required along with the lot so that all of us profit with the prices.

E6550 -- G0 stepping -- 8499 + shipping ( US price 195-209$)
E6750 -- G0 stepping -- 9499 + shipping ( US price 235-245$)
E6850 -- G0 stepping -- 13999+shipping (US price 330-355$)

Q6600 -- B3 stepping for now(G0 will arrive very soon) -- 13699 + shipping ( US price 285-335 $)

These are NOT imported. It's a shipment from Intel India with local Intel warranty and in a factory sealed package.

All these excpet Q6600 are the G0 stepping. Will update everyone on the arrival of G0 for Q6600.

Anyone interested can either purchase directly from me or purchase via e-bay. If you purchase via e-bay you have the buyer protection, ie if you don't trust me:sad: . However, if you purchase through e-bay, all the addtional e-bay charges are added onto the price of the product resulting in a higher price than listed here.

If you want to purchase directly, just post what you want in this thread and I will IM you with the details

OP
Help~Is~Here

Help~Is~Here

Banned
Choto Cheeta said:
If possible do post ur E-Bay links also :)

You can trust me mate! Yeah, like that is the best sentence to gain anyone's trust!!:D

Here is the ebay link: Click Here

You can find all my items under 'More items from seller'. However, I wouldn't really encourage any digitians to buy this through e-bay as you can get the same deal from your local Hardware vendor. E-bay listing is for those non-techie people who don't care much about the price. However, I should say that they are the lowest price you can find on ebay!!

After all, ebay charges you a fortune for selling something above Rs2000.:mad:

Anyone interested in direct order can put down their orders in this thread!

Last edited:

gmanog

Journeyman
Your prices are high. see the following links
*www.techenclave.com/forums/go-ic-newly-launched-intel-c2ds-95135.html
*www.deltapage.com/

Kniwor

Learner
I just went to SMC yesterday, the prices seem cheaper than "Help~Is~Here" has mentioned, so maybe I can carry on the "Group Order", here are the prices of relevant processors @SMC/CE, so let me how many of u want, and then a combined order can be placed, maybe I can then bargain for a lower price.

E6550 - 7700/-
E6750 - 8750/-
Q6600 - 13500/- (B3 Stepping)
(I guess this price can be bought down)

let me know how many of u want it, shipping @ actuals (should be around Rs. 100-150 at the max). Let's see if there are many ppl we can bargain.

Delhi ppl can come along, or pick up from my place if u prefer that.

Last edited:

gmanog

Journeyman
E6550--G0 stepping--- 7700+shipping
E6750--G0 stepping --- 8700+shipping
E6850--G0 stepping-----13000+shipping
Q6600---B3 stepping for nw(G0 not here yet )----12900+shipping

*www.techenclave.com/forums/go-ic-newly-launched-intel-c2ds-95135.html

check in the other forum, there is already a GO going there. I hope kniwor is also a member there in that forum. Anyone from banglore can join the GO in that forum, so that they can save on shipping. People from delhi can join kniwors GO to save shipping costs.

Kniwor

Learner
pathiks said:
^^ if we place a group order the how much do u think it ll come to??

which processor are we looking at, I'll talk to SMC guy and see if it can go any lower.

OP
Help~Is~Here

Help~Is~Here

Banned
^^ Guys, if you want to sell your GO's please open your seperate threads and sell them. Don't destroy my potential buys. As far as the price on this is concerned, I know it's higher than the GO's but it's my stuff. I put the pirce. Interested people are invited to buy.

Please open seperate threads for those of you who want to sell your GO's

Kniwor

Learner
lol.... please make up ur mind weather u are selling a product or creating a Group Order, because if it is a Group Order, anyone can post prices and people can then finally place an order from whichever is cheaper.

On the other hand if u are selling processors, u are clearly in violation of Rules, and sales are not allowed on this forum. This is for personal use.

I have neither the time nor the inclination of organizing a GO, but I'm myself going to get a processor again to Nehru place in few days time, looking at ur prices I thought fellow digit members can have a better option, if u can organize a GO at good price, even I will buy from you.

OP
Help~Is~Here

Help~Is~Here

Banned
Kniwor said:
lol.... please make up ur mind weather u are selling a product or creating a Group Order, because if it is a Group Order, anyone can post prices and people can then finally place an order from whichever is cheaper.

On the other hand if u are selling processors, u are clearly in violation of Rules, and sales are not allowed on this forum. This is for personal use.

I have neither the time nor the inclination of organizing a GO, but I'm myself going to get a processor again to Nehru place in few days time, looking at ur prices I thought fellow digit members can have a better option, if u can organize a GO at good price, even I will buy from you.

Dude, if you don't have the time to do that, then don't take the time to ruin anyone else's GO. And if so, why did you post your prices for a GO? I think you are the one who really needs to make up your mind!

And I'm warning you again, stop making this thread into a fight zone, if you have any comments, send me a pm, don't act like a jerk and start flaming in the bazaar section.

Dropping Price (only if minimum 25 orders are met)

E6550 -- G0 stepping -- 7999 + shipping
E6750 -- G0 stepping -- 8999 + shipping
E6850 -- G0 stepping -- 13399+shipping

Q6600 -- B3 stepping for now(G0 will arrive very soon) -- 13299 + shipping

Price Drop (only if minimum 50 orders are met)

E6550 -- G0 stepping -- 7799 + shipping
E6750 -- G0 stepping -- 8799 + shipping
E6850 -- G0 stepping -- 13199+shipping

Q6600 -- B3 stepping for now(G0 will arrive very soon) -- 13099 + shipping

Shipping to the South will be handled from Bangalore and Kerala.
Shipping to the North will be handled from Mumbai and Delhi.

Last edited:

Kniwor

Learner
What's there to ruin in a GO man, u get it, or someone else gets it, what's the difference, I will be glad if someone can organize a GO in Delhi, I need a processor.

There are no rewards for organizing a GO, it only takes time and energy, except of-course in ur case where the GO actually is expensive than retail and seems u're making money for urself. And to which i will point out again, such a sale is against the rules.

OP
Help~Is~Here

Help~Is~Here

Banned
Kniwor said:
What's there to ruin in a GO man, u get it, or someone else gets it, what's the difference, I will be glad if someone can organize a GO in Delhi, I need a processor.

There are no rewards for organizing a GO, it only takes time and energy, except of-course in ur case where the GO actually is expensive than retail and seems u're making money for urself. And to which i will point out again, such a sale is against the rules.

Dude, Stop 'bold'-ing yourself! Take it or leave it. If you want to run your own GO, go open a new thread rather than shouting in bold about my prices.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom