Intel Pentium Dual Core and conroe beating AMD

Status
Not open for further replies.

maverickrohan

SABER RIDER
Georgy_Can said:
NO....It is the price of Intel Pentuim D processor.I know it will be preety expensive to overclock that Processor.

:rolleyes:

Arrey yaar ... at first even i thot that the PentiumD costs 130$ but then i realized that the topic is misleading ... 130$ is the cost of overclocking it ... u cant get a PEntium D for 130$ :sad:

plsoft

Journeyman
Georgy_Can is right, the price is real low. Check here to quench yur eyes *www.computerwarehousepricelist.com/productlist.asp?curpage=2&ctg=1

maverickrohan

SABER RIDER
holy crap ... its true ... i din know Intel started selling thier proccys so cheap to ward off competition from AMD ... the tables have turned ... but lets wait, AMD aint just gonna sit there n let Intel take the crown away from them, I bet they have something up their sleeve ...

OP
Georgy_Can

Georgy_Can

Broken In
and maybe Intel also has a secret weapon (offcourse proc.) that they bring to market after AMD releases there fastest Proc..

Who knows???

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
what a great time this coming year or two wil be .. we can get damn good processors for a low price due to intense competition ..

OP
Georgy_Can

Georgy_Can

Broken In
Check this out guys,

Intel is agian the king of CPU industry after 3-4 years of time peroid.Finally they are back...

*www.gamespot.com/features/6153900/index.html

Every geek is in love with Intel Core processors...

Game is Over..

Intel is back...FX and X2 are things of past...

Check this also:

*anandtech.com/cpuchipsets/showdoc.aspx?i=2795

Intel, We make the Game....

Check this also guys...there lot more stuff

*www.tgdaily.com/2006/07/14/amd_says_intel_conroe_power_claims_skewed/

Last edited:

akshayt

Wise Old Owl
You can hardly overclock a graphic card that much, very few cards can be overclocked too much and none can be overclocked to the extent of a 6800ultra beating a 7800GTX.

You will need to invest more money in the card. PERIOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom