Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Georgy_Can

Georgy_Can

Broken In
Vyasram said:
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25078&highlight=conroe

Thanks for the link but this link just gives info about conroe but i can't find the Pentuim D thing.So its not a old thread i added conroe just to tell people about the new lineup processors form intel.

OP
Georgy_Can

Georgy_Can

Broken In
hermit said:
LEts wait for offical release . if its really worth then INTEL would have released it in market to beat AMD .

i think its just a way to attract INTEL products nothing else .

lets wait for AMD to accept there Defeat .
(DONT DREAM )

Hey hermit its coming in july!!

These benchmarks are not provided by intel.It was done before everyone and I want to remind everyone that this processor isn't the fastest from Intel.This one is E6700 and the fastest pc from Intel is E6800.

And yes intel E6800 benchmarks already made 2-3 NEW WORLD RECORDS!!!!!

Check this link:-

*www.nordichardware.com/news,4039.html

And these benchmarks are also not provided by intel.

alienspiesu

Journeyman
AMD used a meeting with the press and analysts to provide some long-term information about its product strategy. Part of the roadmap is an answer to Intel's flagship processor Core 2 Extreme: AMD will launch a new platform with two sockets for two dual-core processors, handing gamers four physical cores.

*www.tgdaily.com/2006/06/01/am...core_platform/

*dailytech.com/article.aspx?newsid=2642

OP
Georgy_Can

Georgy_Can

Broken In
speedyguy said:
well this war is never gonna end.....

cheers

Never I love Intel, But i know AMD will come back HARD.
But this war is good for us.They will make better stuff at low price!!!!

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
agree george....its us who benifit from it....but theres a loss aswell....we wont settle wit one thing...as soon as we get a rig....there will b further more advances just for sake of competition.....n as d they progress, more demanding applications will b introduced...

cheers

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
keep dreaming .. abt what .. people come out of ur amd dreams .. CONROE ROCKS .. i have known this since march .. just check out this forum ..these guys even have kentsfield ..intel's first quad fore processors.. one of the best in the world if not the best forum.. and then comment abt conroe and amd ..

*www.xtremesystems.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=59

as far as i am concerned i dont think intel will let amd go ahead in performance once again .. they already made this mistake with netburst based pentium 4 .. but with conroe as well as quad core kentsfield .. they are all set to rock .. i personally happy with seeing intel again leading the processor race...

maverickrohan

SABER RIDER
abbey dude .... that 130$ is not the price of the processor ... it is the amount u have to spend on overclocking that processor ...

OP
Georgy_Can

Georgy_Can

Broken In
maverickrohan said:
abbey dude .... that 130$ is not the price of the processor ... it is the amount u have to spend on overclocking that processor ...

NO....It is the price of Intel Pentuim D processor.I know it will be preety expensive to overclock that Processor.

plsoft

Journeyman
I don't think we shud consider overclocking when we talk bout processor speed, most ppl use their computers without actually overclocking them. Only few overclock their pc. So speed shud be determined in terms of its normal use.

martian

Broken In
Intel beating AMD?? What Crap! Friends, are you in this world or not? Intel this, Intel that... I've heard a lot of people boast about Intel~ Wanna know my personal experience? INTEL SUCKS!

Intel thought of digging it's Grave when AMD came out with it's Athlon 64 line... Intel started digging it's Grave when AMD came out with it's Athlon X2 Dual Core... I bet Intel would've dugged it's grave when AMD comes out with it's QUAD Core (It's happening already)!

AMD rocks!

Georgy_Can said:
Yes that's True that Intel Pentium D overclocked can easily beat AMD 's Fastest Processor's.

That's amzing even overclocked Intel Pentium D 805 beats AMD FX60 AND X2 4800+ Real Bad.
Friend, Intel beat AMD's FX60 and X2 4800+ only because they were not overclocked~ Wanna play with one overclocked X2 4800+??

Last edited:

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
alrite lets play....i dun think bench markers r fools to o/c just intel...they must hv kept somthing in mind....check some more stuffs dude n stay updated

cheers

martian

Broken In
Well well, still the over-clocked Intel's X6800 Core 2 Extreme came only close to 5046 Mhz... Don't you know there's already a not-over-clocked AMD X2 5000+ and FX-62 out there in the market??

Georgy_Can said:
I Think the reason for overclocking is to show how a mid end product can compete with the next-gen product by simple overclocking.
I agree with you on that @ Georgy_Can. But I think we should also consider the situations that had to be created for this Intel processor to be over-clocked to that extent so that it won't burn! You must consider the temperature issues... I stress this because these were the test machine specifications:

Intel Core 2 Extreme X6800 @ 5040MHz (11x458MHz, 1.73v)
Mousepot LN2 cooling -125°C (Coldbugg at -128°C)
ASUS P5W HD Deluxe (i975X)
Corsair XMS2-PC8000UL 458MHz 4-3-2-1 1:1 (2.8v)
OCZ 600W

WAKE UP Friends!

speedyguy said:
alrite lets play....i dun think bench markers r fools to o/c just intel...they must hv kept somthing in mind....check some more stuffs dude n stay updated

cheers
Well, I don't think these bench-marks and system confiurations were used on an AMD!

Last edited:
OP
Georgy_Can

Georgy_Can

Broken In
@Martin

I think u are confused.
In case of Conroe vs. FX-62
*www.tomshardware.com/2006/06/05/first_benchmarks_conroe_vs_fx-62/

Conroe processor ids not overclocked instead AMD FX-62 is overclocked.

But in case of Pentuim D,Yes it is overcloked because its not a high end processor.It is compared to FX60 and X2 4800 at stock core clock coz those are the top processor's from AMD.So they don't need to overclock the processor to compare it to a mid-end intel cpu.

And yes man,These tests were done by Tomshardware.com geeks and their website is considered the best in hardware tech sites.

About X6800 I am not sure if its overclocked or what?Can u give me the link so that i can check what the hell this is all about.

Hey I am not sure where U checked the Hardware review of Intel X6800
But this is the official hardware test between intel X6800 @ stock vs. AMD fx-62.
check this link:
*anandtech.com/cpuchipsets/showdoc.aspx?i=2771

martian

Broken In
Test hardware specs I got it from this link @ Georgy_Can: *www.nordichardware.com/news,4051.html

Last edited:

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
CONROE ROCKS ..

we will soon know .. or else check this forum and then comment .. these guys even have got kentsfield .. intel's first duad core processor benchmarks..

*www.xtremesystems.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=59

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom