Intel motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

soyab0007

In the zone
I had got my motherboard intel 945GCPE. replacement from intel service centre and when i assemble my pc it starts properly and then i switch it off.And starts again after 3 hours.But it does not boot only blank screen comes. And sometimes it boots to bios screen and blank screen comes at left side of my monitor small line comes like this (-). I had unplugged my DVD WRITER AND HARDDISK.But nothing happen i had removed the cmos battery for 10 minutes and put back in. But nothing happens please try to solve my problem.
Intel dual core e2140
motherboard Intel 945gcpe
250 gb harddisk
zebronics 400W power supply.

Last edited:

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Just go to nearest service center.. Take ur HDD,RAM and ur PSU too... Just ask him to check the Mobo with the components and u may get the faulty item..(Culprit, is it u?)
Then replace that damn part... Thats it?
Dont do any R&D as it makes things very complext..as it for me..

OP
soyab0007

soyab0007

In the zone
But now strange things when i connect my motherboard with ram it works properly and shows bios screen and if i connect my HDD Pc does not boot.I had shown my harddisk to the nearest service centre it works properly.
Where is the fault in my motherboard or processor

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ OK...Then the problem will be with the HDD or the Motherboard...
Since u said that u tested ur HDD and it works fine, then sure the pbm is with the Mobo... Just connect some other HDD and see what happens..

Then change the HDD Cable to a new one and see if it works..

If these two fails to solve ur problem, then sure the pbm is with HDD connector of mobo.... Throw it to the service center and ask them to check ur Mobo along with ur HDD, that too in front of u.. Coz most of the service suys dont do checking infront of us....

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
But now strange things when i connect my motherboard with ram it works properly and shows bios screen and if i connect my HDD Pc does not boot.I had shown my harddisk to the nearest service centre it works properly.
Where is the fault in my motherboard or processor

ur HDD is fine if u have shown it 2 service center....it seems there is a problem
with mobo...or HDD cables...

Proccy is fine :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom